I downloaded the current preview. It looks good, it seems to have all important features and it works quite stable (not ad all, but it's goog for a beta version). It seems to be much more extensible, I found google play and many good redable JS (and hope there comes a Oobuz plugin some day). I think I start to play around with plugins and themes the next time. And great news that MM becomes cross-plattform!
The usability is a bit different in some places, but not that much not to find what to do.
Some short first notice:
Mediamonkey 22.214.171.1242 Portable Mode
INSTALLATION AND COPY OF MM.DB
- Copy from portable MM4 not made after question "Do you whant to copy ..."
- Created a copy of current MM.db in MM5 and replaced it with MM.db from MM4.
- After the start the DB has been updated.
- No configuration required. It plays with default audio output.
Switching to WASAPI output
- While playing: does not work.
- No playing: works,
Configuration in WASAPI output
- Removing crossfade: works
- Klicking on [Advanced]: does nothing.
- Trying to switch again to another output plugin: error (sent by MM).
"All Track" view:
- Unable to adjust column width in simle view
- Adjuste column width: works
I'm missing reports. Didn't I found them? It's not important, but I like to playaround with it
Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1