Add/Rescan at album &/or Track level

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.

Moderator: Gurus

Davo

Add/Rescan at album &/or Track level

Post by Davo » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:48 am

If I edit an album/track outside MM i cannot see an option in the MM context menu to add/rescan so i can update the changes in MM. Is it possible to do this without rescanning the entire library?
David

PetrCBR

Re: Add/Rescan at album &/or Track level

Post by PetrCBR » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:19 am

You can rescan just a single folder you've modified (browse to that folder in Location or Folders node and press Ins key). If you want it automatically you can set folders to monitor and set them 'At Startup' and 'Continuous' mode.

Barry4679

Re: Add/Rescan at album &/or Track level

Post by Barry4679 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:09 am

PetrCBR wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:19 am
You can rescan just a single folder you've modified (browse to that folder in Location or Folders node and press Ins key).
It is a bit strange that this is available to an item in the Media Tree, but it is unavailable for the same items displayed in List or Album&Tracks views ... ie. at Folders>c:\x>y>z I now see Add|ReScan in the Media Tree right click menu, but only Add To Library for the same items in it's list view.

It would help discovery if Scan was available in both places ... I had looked for this once, but not thought to try the Media Tree's menu also.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kds1gg4ttwvdf ... n.png?dl=0