build 2266 Move and copy sub menus not functioning properly [#16913]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.

Moderator: Gurus

jmikelong

build 2266 Move and copy sub menus not functioning properly [#16913]

Post by jmikelong »

I initially installed build 2266 as a portable install and ran it on dual monitors. I experienced the move or copy sub menus jumping to far apart, then overlapping on the return to the left. The bottoms and right margins of the sub menus were cut off. I was working on monitor 2 and I went to send to> folder copy then the next sub menu popped up on monitor 1.
I then did a clean portable install and imported a few songs. I ran it on a single monitor at 1920 x 1080 and experienced similar sub menu results. See the attached video.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aip5QzC3ZbA6kWe3som ... i?e=wulf0M

This problem is worse than https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=16905 which was supposedly fixed in 2265. Maneuvering between sub menus is a crap shoot.
PetrCBR

Re: build 2266 Move and copy sub menus not functioning properly

Post by PetrCBR »

What monitors do you have ? Are you using 'Make text bigger' from 'Ease of accessiblity' settings ?
jmikelong

Post by jmikelong »

Thanks PetrCBR,

I have always run the 2 samsung 24" monitors at 100% recommended. After reading your questions I looked at the ease of use. The slider was a little way to the right on make text bigger. I reset it all the way to the left and when the screens restarted the problem was gone. Thanks again.
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

You're welcome.

btw: i know about issue with this settings and working on it ;-) it's tracked as 16913.