No horizontal scroll bar in navigation pane [#15757]

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

Slingers

No horizontal scroll bar in navigation pane [#15757]

Post by Slingers »

The navigation pane/view does not have a horizontal scroll bar therefore, when you have clustered content under a node, the full text can not be seen/accessed without resizing the navigation pane. This is a particular problem with playlists which I have in a hierarchy and in locations were auto added playlists are present as the titles run under the centre pane and out of sight.

MM 5.0.0.2338
Slingers - MM user and promoter for over 15 years
Lowlander

Re: No horizontal scroll bar in navigation pane

Post by Lowlander »

Maximo

Re: No horizontal scroll bar in navigation pane [#15757]

Post by Maximo »

The absence of the horizontal scroll bar in the left panel is also bad for me. I have the names of many orchestras under "interpreters" and many of them have longer names - so there is a need to scroll. In MM4 this was implemented and very often used.
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Maximo wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:25 am The absence of the horizontal scroll bar in the left panel is also bad for me. I have the names of many orchestras under "interpreters" and many of them have longer names - so there is a need to scroll. In MM4 this was implemented and very often used.
have you noticed that if you hover the mouse cursor over any cut-off line, that a tooltip is displayed, which shows all of the text.

BTW not suggesting that a horizontal scroll bar is not required, but the tooltip is available now as a workaround.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Another workaround is to resize the tree.