[BUG] Collapse / Show All tracks very buggy

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

ed.j

[BUG] Collapse / Show All tracks very buggy

Post by ed.j »

MM 5.0.1.2433 Portable

The button in the taskbar for "Collapse Albums" and "Show all album tracks" is seriously buggy.

It's hard to describe exactly how - essentially it is not reliable - but one example is:

1. Have MM open on an AutoPlaylist with an album containing more than 7 tracks
2. Close MM
3. Reopen MM (should be on the same playlist)
4. Click the "Show all album tracks" button - it does not show all tracks in the album(s)

If you then flick between different collections/playlists, it starts to work - haphazardly - but not reliably. It will generally work in Collections but not always in (Auto)Playlists.
Lowlander

Re: [BUG] Collapse / Show All tracks very buggy

Post by Lowlander »

I'm unable to reproduce on Build 2500. Can you please capture the problem in a debug log (step 4b) and attach it to a Support Ticket: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this occurs in your setup.
Barry4679

Re: [BUG] Collapse / Show All tracks very buggy

Post by Barry4679 »

ed.j wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:45 pm The button in the taskbar for "Collapse Albums" and "Show all album tracks" is seriously buggy.
It's hard to describe exactly how - essentially it is not reliable
Is it this issue?

See here. My "Missed" playlist is open for editing.
The Collapse button is disabled as you describe.

Workaround. click somewhere within the main panel (the panel showing the Green Day album in my diagram).
For me, that returns focus to the Main panel, and the Collapse button starts working again
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.