JavaScript Alert

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey Server and learn about the newest builds.

Moderators: drakinite, Gurus

shagmasterk

JavaScript Alert

Post by shagmasterk »

Uggh. I am having a tough time with MMS. All installs are up to date.

On laptop I am trying to remotely access MMS, every time I try to sync MMS, I get the following error popup:
JavaScript Alert - file:///mainwindow.html

listPlaylists error: 401 :Not logged in.

Though at the top of the window, it says "Sign out (User: admin)
I click OK, it goes away for a few seconds, then reappears. MMW will not sync to MMS. Every time this error pops up, in the MMS window on main PC it displays "User admin has logged in"

In the server window on the main PC, every time I run the program, a line of text appears:
Caught exception: TypeError: SQLite3 can only bind numbers, strings, bigints, buffers, and null

Is this normal?
shagmasterk

Re: JavaScript Alert

Post by shagmasterk »

OK, next issue.

MMW on main PC spent a long time appearing to sync server, then upload all 14,000 tracks to server. I left it alone and came back to find:
1. the same error as on the laptop:
JavaScript Alert - file:///mainwindow.html

listPlaylists error: 401 :Not logged in.

2. When I clicked OK on that, another Error window opened. At top it says "There was a problem synchronizing the following item(s):
In the Item list all 14,000 tracks are listed. In the adjacent Problem list, all display the same text:
createUploadSession error: 401 :undefined
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

Hmmmmm, maybe that's a problem with my authentication code. I wrote it over a year ago and there may have been bugs. I believe Jiri reverted the authentication system recently. Did you install MMS from the source code on Github or did you use one of the prerelease builds?
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
I can confirm that the authorization process is broken in the newest version.
We are working on the fix.

Thanks!

Workaround is to use an older version of MMS for syncing with MM5.