Last Played Addon

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

james1080

Last Played Addon

Post by james1080 »

Hi Guys,

Media monkey 4 had an addon that allowed you add information as to when you last listened to a track, but it was a bit over complicated. Will there a be a simple version for Media Monkey 5 where you can just type in a date and time when you last listened to a file?

thanks
drakinite

Re: Last Played Addon

Post by drakinite »

Hmm. If there's an addon that lets you record and display the last time a track was played, is there any reason it shouldn't be entirely automatic? i.e., instead of showing a prompt that lets you enter a date, why not have the addon automatically record the date the last time it was played? Would that be more useful to you or less useful to you?
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
james1080

Post by james1080 »

Hi the reason i'm looking for a manual way to add this information is because sometimes when listening to an audiobook maybe 1 or 2 tracks out of 50 wont register as being played, call it a little OCD but would i would like to manually enter this information so the whole book shows as being played. I play most of audio on my phone through my car on and then sync it back to the pc when i'm on it next.
thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Last Played itself can't be manually edited, but the Play Counter can be changed manually on the Properties > Details screen.
james1080

Post by james1080 »

Thanks for your reply, yes I've found that out, but in version 4 there was an add on which could add this information to the database. Is this going to be possible in version 5?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Once someone creates an Addon that can do this.
james1080

Post by james1080 »

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if there had been an update to this one as there is a new release out.

If not:
Could someone right an add on for this please so you could just right click either a single file or a selection of files and manually set the date and time this was last listened to. I'm getting the odd file in my audio books collection which aren't being marked as listened to and would like to manually update the info.

thanks