Last Played Addon

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

james1080

Last Played Addon

Post by james1080 »

Hi Guys,

Media monkey 4 had an addon that allowed you add information as to when you last listened to a track, but it was a bit over complicated. Will there a be a simple version for Media Monkey 5 where you can just type in a date and time when you last listened to a file?

thanks
drakinite

Re: Last Played Addon

Post by drakinite »

Hmm. If there's an addon that lets you record and display the last time a track was played, is there any reason it shouldn't be entirely automatic? i.e., instead of showing a prompt that lets you enter a date, why not have the addon automatically record the date the last time it was played? Would that be more useful to you or less useful to you?
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
james1080

Post by james1080 »

Hi the reason i'm looking for a manual way to add this information is because sometimes when listening to an audiobook maybe 1 or 2 tracks out of 50 wont register as being played, call it a little OCD but would i would like to manually enter this information so the whole book shows as being played. I play most of audio on my phone through my car on and then sync it back to the pc when i'm on it next.
thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Last Played itself can't be manually edited, but the Play Counter can be changed manually on the Properties > Details screen.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
james1080

Post by james1080 »

Thanks for your reply, yes I've found that out, but in version 4 there was an add on which could add this information to the database. Is this going to be possible in version 5?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Once someone creates an Addon that can do this.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)