How To Turn Off Auto Pictures/Artwork on Conductor Tiles

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

richiefinger

How To Turn Off Auto Pictures/Artwork on Conductor Tiles

Post by richiefinger »

When I load the Conductor node for Entire Library it Usually shows me the first two letters/numbers of the conductor name.
This is perfect as I have numbers at the start of my Conductor labels.
I have just loaded the library and it has started populating the Conductor tiles with random photos/pictures relating to the conductor name.

How Do I Turn this off?

How do I remove them?

EDIT: SOLVED
I'm assuming as it was a new install that "Look Up Art" in background etc is ticked as default. I've turned all this off and set as "Default Icon" and its back to how I want it. Shame it doesn't do it in batch though :(
Because I had internet turned off it had only just started as I needed to turn it on for some part of the workflow
richiefinger

Re: How To Turn Off Auto Pictures/Artwork on Conductor Tiles

Post by richiefinger »

Apart from Tools,Options,Library,Metadata lookup is there anywhere else I need to turn off auto settings that will attack my beautifully tagged library with the rubbish that musicbrainz tries to tag my files with.

I think this should be an option to turn on when first doing an install. So much of musicbrainz is incorrect I can't even use MM5 auto tagging anymore and use other 3rd party apps instead.
Lowlander

Re: How To Turn Off Auto Pictures/Artwork on Conductor Tiles

Post by Lowlander »

There is no automatic tagging that happens by default. The only thing that does happen is the Artwork lookup, but those are just in the MediaMonkey cache and not tagged to the files themselves.