2 Application errors: Weakrefs & Out of Memory

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

notyourfavouritecar

2 Application errors: Weakrefs & Out of Memory

Post by notyourfavouritecar »

For some reason I cannot post in the "Beta testing, bugs, and feature requests - MMW5" - thread...
And I seem to be unable to post images, or even links to images. I followed the advice in the "Forum rules / Using the forum / Attaching screenshots" thread and I read the FAQ.

imgur and imgbb did not work

This probably means the forum is misconfigured; please try creating a new account and posting in that thread and including images and links. I kept getting the following error:

You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain. Please remove %HERE IS THE URL I CANNOT POST%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MediaMonkey 5.0.1.2433 Standard edition
Windows 10 14393.2214

While adding files to the library I encountered these error screens:

- "Application throw an exception Out of memory"

- "Application throw an exception Weakrefs must be cleaned on destruction only!"
(D:\Delphi\MediaMonkey501\HTML5Monkey\BaseClasses.pas line 543)

- MediaMonkey 5 has stopped working (the GUI was nonresponsive but it kept adding files to the library.

In the first two cases I clicked the continue button and it continued without a problem.

The out of memory error was a bit weird considering there was plenty (~16GB) of memory available (but perhaps not in use by MediaMonkey).
Peke

Re: 2 Application errors: Weakrefs & Out of Memory

Post by Peke »

Hi,
For starters update to latest version from viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86639&sd=d

FYI new users can't post images but you can formati it like this http : // www google com/
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Lowlander

Re: 2 Application errors: Weakrefs & Out of Memory

Post by Lowlander »

Please try the latest beta release as it may already fix this for you: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86639&sd=d