Possible crash or missing modal box at File Locations - Music - CONFIGURE

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

lorienrm

Possible crash or missing modal box at File Locations - Music - CONFIGURE

Post by lorienrm »

My device doesn't like subfolders, so, before syncing to the device I completed an listing of the files on it, and tried to edit the options for saving to the device.

At File Location I chose to blank out subfolders (Summary - Sync list - Sync list - Sync profile - File Locations - Music - CONFIGURE). I think Apply was next, not sure if it was Apply or OK, can't get back there at the moment.

That came up with a grey screen that stayed up for quite some time. No timer. I was going to report it as a crash, but left the room for a while and came back to report it, just as I opened this window to report (about 20 mins later) the grey box over top of the "Save files to the following locations on 'RCA'" window was returned to (Summary - Sync list - Sync list - Sync profile - File Locations). The window still wasn't responsive so I had to crash out the application.

NOTE: There may have still been a dialogue box up that didn't draw as clicking on the window would cause a slight flash of a box in the window as is seen in the screen capture as a strange shadow. The word Podcasts is the easiest to see the start of the shadow as it shows as a white line there, at the a in Podcasts the drop shadow starts vertically. and the end of the >> the other vertical drop shadow starts. I assume something was supposed to be there, but with no buttons or on screen indication other than a drop shadow, I can't work with it.

So, to summarize after changing the option for subfolder naming returning to the previous menu was not usable and there was no way to know what is going on or how long it may take to recover, if it crashed, or what.

https://ibb.co/phqf577. It won't let me post images yet.
Lowlander

Re: Possible crash or missing modal box at File Locations - Music - CONFIGURE

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) are you seeing this with?