How to include subfolders when playing

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Mervil

How to include subfolders when playing

Post by Mervil »

In location view, when I play a folder, I would also like to include the subfolders. In MM4, there was a "link" for "All", which included everything in the folder, and it's subfolders as well.
Where is this capability in MM5?
Lowlander

Re: How to include subfolders when playing

Post by Lowlander »

You can enable the showing of folders recursively so that all sub-folders content are included: https://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/WebHel ... ecursively
Mervil

Post by Mervil »

Well that was easy. Thank you!
Sensei Le Roof

Post by Sensei Le Roof »

Would it be possible somehow to restore the "All" subfolders? I like to have the functionality, but only sometimes, and turning a menu option on and off is a hassle. You could make it a checkbox in the Options...
Barry4679

Post by Barry4679 »

Sensei Le Roof wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 am Would it be possible somehow to restore the "All" subfolders? I like to have the functionality, but only sometimes, and turning a menu option on and off is a hassle. You could make it a checkbox in the Options...
That "help" document doesn't tell the whole story.
You don't need to go via the menus. It is just a single click on MM5 also. It is this tool bar button which is displayed whenever you are in the Folders node.
Want a dark skin for MM5? This is the one that works best for me .. elegant, compact & clear.