What's with colors in "autotag from filename"?

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

terryo

What's with colors in "autotag from filename"?

Post by terryo »

I heavily used "Autotag from filename" in MM4. In MM5, I cannot figure out the display changes and wash of indecipherable colors and multiple lines. The window dressing obliterates what was an sound functionality. I am hesitant to use it because it is never clear what is going to happen.

MM4 showed one line for each track with any change is each column nicely highlighted. The display was tight and informative in a way that was quick and easy to scan.

MM5 has a sprawl of colored blotches and entries repeated in no particular order. And the entries are wide spaced so it is tougher to scan a big chunk of autotags. It apparently creates multiple rows to show changes to different columns but the display format is thoroughly confusing.

Can I change the "Autotag from filename" display back to the way it looked in MM4? It was much easier to understand and more efficient to use.
Lowlander

Re: What's with colors in "autotag from filename"?

Post by Lowlander »

Which Skin are you using? On the default Skin changes are highlighted in orange with the old value shown in grey background.