Auto Repeat and Auto embedded Visualisation

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

kriscs1

Auto Repeat and Auto embedded Visualisation

Post by kriscs1 »

Don't know if it's been suggested but:
-Embedded visualisation that automatically works when you start the program.
-Auto Repeat Track button that you can toggle on or off and when on it keeps repeating the track when it reaches the end (until toggled off).
Blake

Post by Blake »

1. Check the embedded visualization thread and you will see that Steegy thinks it currently isn't possible.

2. I'm not sure about that one. You could just sort your library so that only the song you want appears then put continuous on.
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

Product Designer & Indie Developer.
Building at the intersection of motion, art, and code.
Find me on twitter and all the other ones here.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

okay ill start with 1.
it works for me.

2. use the auto button script you were told to when not in shuffle mode it will keep playing the same song for you.

any more answers wanted then ask i get no info i give no info.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

chriscs1 wrote:Embedded visualisation that automatically works when you start the program.
rovingcowboy wrote:it works for me
RovingCowboy, can you explain please?
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

steegy.
the embeded one that is in the player is the one that works.
any other plug in does not start automaticly.

but they did not say what system they have, i don't have vista if they have vista and the one in the
player is not working then there might be
a bug in it. one called not compatiable with vista yet.

if on any other system then just click the player area where it would be just like on winamp and it should start.

leave it running and it will or should start every time. mine does on win98 winMe and this winXp.

even the one on mm 3 starts in this winXp.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
kriscs1

Post by kriscs1 »

But the point is why use less than perfect scripts when they are very simple to implement into MM itself?

Auto-Embedded visualisation may not be possible as a plugin but why can't the developers just add it into MM3's code?

Auto Repeat - Yes, there is a plugin which works great but it doesn't work with shuffle on which I have on all the time. This feature would be child's play to add.