Computer volume instead of MM volume option, like before

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

damixx

Computer volume instead of MM volume option, like before

Post by damixx »

Hello,

I'm a gold user since a long time.
I would like to have the choice with the volume adjustement, I prefer to change the PC volume than MM volume when adjusting volume, like in the first version
I know many people prefer the way it is now, but we could have the choice in the setup no?

Thanks

Fred
agraham

Re: Computer volume instead of MM volume option, like before

Post by agraham »

In Windows 7 (and maybe Vista too) the OS breaks out the volume for each application seperately from the main volume. But if MM has it's own volume control, that make three places to change the volume (four if you include your speakers).
I'd like to see the slider in MM sync with the slider in the OS volume control for the MM app.
damixx

Post by damixx »

That's a different problem.
My probleme is to be able to have full power with just adjusting volume in MM.
My speaker are always nearly at 70% volume
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

damixx wrote:That's a different problem.
My probleme is to be able to have full power with just adjusting volume in MM.
My speaker are always nearly at 70% volume
your speakers might have been sat in their options to be at 70% to keep it quite in the house.
and save your ear drums or your speakes are old and crackel on the loud volume.?

check the control panel for the sound icon and look around on those tabs and buttons for a way to adjust windows
main control for the volume. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
damixx

Post by damixx »

Whow I think I made a mistake when explaining my problem...
I'm talking about level setting in iMonkey witch is an iPone app that allows MM control...

What I mean is that my speaker are quite big auto amp speaker.
I don't have easy access to level adjustment on them.
So all the level adjusment is made on the computer: I have level buttons on my keyboard.
So beeing able to adjust computer volume in iMonkey would allow to have full range access from my iPhone...