Easier viewing of artwork size

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

niggle

Easier viewing of artwork size

Post by niggle »

Given that some devices have trouble displaying artwork that's below/above a certain size, I'd like to have the ability to generate a report, listing the artwork resolution by album name.

Even better, add two columns in the main track listing, for artwork width X and height Y.

Even better, add the option to specify a min/max artwork size preference (for example, 300pixels min, 600pixels max). Then any albums/tracks that fall outside this range, could be displayed under "Files to Edit".
dtsig

Re: Easier viewing of artwork size

Post by dtsig »

There is an addon that can give the size of each track and assign to a custom column. I dont have the name but look under metadata i believe. Album artworkcount or similar.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
niggle

Re: Easier viewing of artwork size

Post by niggle »

dtsig wrote:There is an addon that can give the size of each track and assign to a custom column. I dont have the name but look under metadata i believe. Album artworkcount or similar.
Thanks for the pointer. It's called "Calculate Cover Size 1.7", under "Library Maintenance". I'd still like my enhancement request to be considered, since I prefer not to modify a custom field across every individual .mp3 in my collection. Although a one-off, it would be quite a big hit on backup and synchonisation across multiple devices.