MM 3.0.0.1017 Feedback/Bugs/Questions

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

M3wThr33

Post by M3wThr33 »

This delay on alpha 3 has me antsy. I mean, alpha 2 came out fast and you guys usually get them out regularly. Either you kept finding more unique bugs or one REALLY stumped you. (Both highly likely)

All I hope is that the Audioscrobbler works again.
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

Let the developers do their work, and let them do their work correctly.
A quickly announced and buggy Alpha 3 doesn't have any benefit!
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I'm sure I speak for the developers when I extend with mine their heart felt thanks for that little gem of encouragement and support.

It's people like you calling on to the forum and leaving such messages that makes all the development work worthwhile.

Now you toddle off and go have a play with a sharp object.

Best Regards.

M3wThr33 wrote:This delay on alpha 3 has me antsy. I mean, alpha 2 came out fast and you guys usually get them out regularly. Either you kept finding more unique bugs or one REALLY stumped you. (Both highly likely)

All I hope is that the Audioscrobbler works again.
Allan
========================
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I like the new screens and layout.

I was wondering though, when you select an album via Art, could there be a box/window popup or on screen that would be populated with the details of the album? Then you could select the track/s you want to play via that window, bit like a drill down window.
Allan
========================
sveintore

Post by sveintore »

Regarding the sleep mode, how about adding just a "pause".

I just want it to stop playing, not shut down.
mhendu

Tracks missing

Post by mhendu »

I have been using MusicIPMixer to tag my tracks with Musicbrainz and unwisely chose to archive the analyses into all my files. This isn't a problem with WMA and MP3 files but it screwed up my capability to play certain AAC tracks in MediaMonkey 2.5 with the appropriate plug-in. Now for whatever reason certain AAC tracks refuse to import into MediaMonkey 3, even though they play fine in iTunes. Unfortunately I can't undo the file modification - hopefully the MediaMonkey team can figure out what the program does to the files and make sure that version 3 will be able to import and play these tracks. Some of them import and play fine, just not all. Thanks!
nojac

Post by nojac »

There have been problems with AAC / m4a in MM3 alpha. Perhaps solved in MM Alpha4 which should be out very soon.

This thread is about the first "official" alpha (1017) and should no longer be used.....
plaagje

Post by plaagje »

I've got a small question / request: Is there a way to add a hotkey for selecting a playlist? If not could you add this functionality?
This would really make things easier if you control MM by a remote :)
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

scrolling with the Mouse Wheel in the album art views is very slow.

Dale.
Product Designer & Indie Developer.
Building at the intersection of motion, art, and code.
Find me on twitter and all the other ones here.
DaledeSilva

Post by DaledeSilva »

even though "sdb_background_list.bmp" and "sdb_background_playing.bmp" are no longer needed, if they are not present in the skin file, then "sdb_background_aaview.bmp" won't display. (but "sdb_background_tree.bmp" will)

Dale.
Product Designer & Indie Developer.
Building at the intersection of motion, art, and code.
Find me on twitter and all the other ones here.
Snow123

Post by Snow123 »

Now for whatever reason certain AAC tracks refuse to import into MediaMonkey 3, even though they play fine in iTunes.