Library Statistics Wrong

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Clor

Library Statistics Wrong

Post by Clor »

Hi!

I just downloaded MM3 alpha 5, and scanned a part of my musical library (I was wondering how big it was -) clicked on 1 song (can't live without music ;) ) and went to see the statistics when the scanning was over.
Now I played only one song, but in the Statistics it says that I played all the 3 albums I own from this band, while I only played 1 track that appears only on 'Nu Med'. (...I know my English ain't good, and I hope you understand this :) )

I don't think it's supposed to do this :)

Further I just love this version. It's the first player that I've used that doesn't have any pause between 2 audio files. What is seriously awesome! :D
(and I was wondering if MM's database is able to record you 'last weeks top played tracks' like iTunes is said to have. I'd really love a feature like that, but don't sweat it)
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

I'd really love a feature like that
Well, that's already possible using auto-playlists (Gold feature) or the MagicNodes script (take a look in the Scripts And Components forum). I'm sure you'll find the abilities of MM quite interesting.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Bex

Re: Library Statistics Wrong

Post by Bex »

Clor wrote: and I was wondering if MM's database is able to record you 'last weeks top played tracks' like iTunes is said to have. I'd really love a feature like that, but don't sweat it
Sure!
Check out the "Playhistory & stats node" script which does that plus much more. (Currently it only works on MM2.)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

The Statistics Report doesn't work properly with the MM3 Alpha's because the database structure has changed, thus meaning the SQL statements used to get the information no longer work properly. That'd be my guess.