1256: Unable To Search Through "Now Playing" Node

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

firefoxsilver9

1256: Unable To Search Through "Now Playing" Node

Post by firefoxsilver9 »

After 3.1 upgrade, searching through Now Playing isn't possible anymore. Works fine in 3.0 . I have MM installed on 2 different systems, Windows XP SP3 and W7 and both experiencing the same issue.
Mizery_Made

Re: 1256: Unable To Search Through "Now Playing" Node

Post by Mizery_Made »

Perhaps you could post a little more detail regarding the problem? I just tried searching in the Now Playing node and it appears to work for me.
firefoxsilver9

Re: 1256: Unable To Search Through "Now Playing" Node

Post by firefoxsilver9 »

Well I have noticed that since the 3.1 upgrade, The Now Playing node view settings isn't independent from the other nodes like it used to be. I used to be able to have the "Details" view for the Now Playing node and have the "Album Art /w Details" view for the other nodes, but now the Now Playing node takes on the same view settings as the other ones and won't keep its own. Also It used to be able to dynamically change and highlight the currently playing track, but that seems to not happen anymore either.