Default Download Directories Resetting [#9423]

To get bugs in the current release fixed, please report them here.

Moderator: Gurus

Froklsnt

Default Download Directories Resetting [#9423]

Post by Froklsnt »

I'm using MM4 portable. It appears that, every time I move the device from one computer to another, the default download directory, and more importantly the podcast download folder, keep resetting to the defaults. I have them set on folders on the portable device, and this constant switching is frustrating, because I end up with my podcasts on local hard drives when I expect them to be on my portable. Is there a known fix for that?
Froklsnt

Re: Default Download Directories Resetting

Post by Froklsnt »

To add some more info, both systems are WinXP SP3, and it is MediaMonkey 4.0.3.1476 (Portable). If any other info is needed to corroborate this issue, let me know.
Froklsnt

Post by Froklsnt »

I have also just confirmed that it the folders reset simply from closing MM and reopening it. I did not pull the drive in between or anything, I had the folders set, I confirmed that they stuck by closing and reopening the options window. I then closed MM and relaunched it, checked the options window, and the folders had been reset to defaults. Same machine and software specs as above.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Froklsnt

Re: Default Download Directories Resetting [#9423]

Post by Froklsnt »

Glad to see the bug is logged. I'll just correct it session-to-session for now, hopefully it is fixed next revision. If I can do anything else to make it more visible to those who might fix it, I'm open to suggestions.