Dutch translation

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

pdedecker

Post by pdedecker »

OK, bedankt. :D (of moeten we hier per se Engels praten?)
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

West-Flemish:
Dak 't zelve nie wete.

Dutch:
Ik weet dat zelf ook niet.

English:
I don't know either.
:lol: :lol:

I think it's nicer to speak English in the other topics, so people not speaking Dutch can understand it and don't think we are "hiding" something or so, and so they can give their own input to the conversation too.
As this current topic is meant for the Dutch language (and all readers probably speak the language), you are welcome to speak Dutch here.

Anyway, the MediaMonkey is a very nice and friendly forum with (almost) no posting rules, so you if you think wisely, you can do whatever you think is best or possible.

Oeps, dat was weeral in het Engels. Waarschijnlijk omdat het een beetje een gewoonte geworden is...

Cheers
Steegy
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
pdedecker

Post by pdedecker »

Maybe the mods should make a Dutch subforum? :)

Post by Guest »

pdedecker wrote:Maybe the mods should make a Dutch subforum? :)
Why would they?? They can't mod it and besides, most Dutch people speak exellent english (or at least understandable (is that a word??)).
TagMonkey

Post by TagMonkey »

Ok, it is nice to have dutch menu items, but real localization for me would be local crawlers for album art and alnum info. Is this possibel? I
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Do you know any good and very useful Dutch sites to get the info from?
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
doos93

Dutchtranslation

Post by doos93 »

When come the Dutch translation of MediaMonkey 3?
ui

Post by ui »

I'm currently working on it. But I've been (and am) very buisy at the moment: moving to a new home, things at work, stuff with MSI forums, etc. So, it's taking longer than I hoped it would.
Best regards,
Hans
ui

Post by ui »

Started testing translations ....
Best regards,
Hans
ui

Post by ui »

Translations submitted. I think they should be in the next release ........
Best regards,
Hans
Snow123

Post by Snow123 »

Anyway, I'm not involved anymore in the translation although I'm still interested, so the new guy who took over may take away my name from those files...