Aracebo Skin v.1.0 (16.09.2011)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

CoachUK

Aracebo Skin v.1.0 (16.09.2011)

Post by CoachUK »

First released: 16.09.2011

Current version: 1.0.0.0

Last Update: 17.09.2011 (minor graphic tweak)

Aracebo Theme/Player (small 'block' player):

Aracebo_SP Theme/Player (slim player):

Float Player:

Micro Player/Pop-Up:

FullScreen Player (Video):

DOWNLOAD:
Aracebo.msz
Aracebo_SP.msz
Last edited by CoachUK on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Monkey Man

Re: Aracebo Skin v.1.0 (16.09.2011)

Post by Monkey Man »

It looks great, Coach.

Are the MR and LV skins coming with it?
Pman

Post by Pman »

Very nice skin coach, thanks a lot! I like how youve somehow included a lovely shadow in the client bit it looks top notch. Also how youve included a cleverly placed equalizer and as per usual you seem to be the king at embossed buttons/layout items because they look fantastic.

Just one thing, in the sp skin the volume trackbar is out by a couple of pixels from the enclosure, it needs to be moved down and to the right ever so slightly. Also in the microplayer and the miniplayer they are out too for both skin versions.

Again nice work Coach, keep up the good work!
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Thanks for the comments...much appreciated :)

@MonkeyMan... I'll do MR & LV skins asap...(I'm a bit tied up with another new skin right now.....sort of Magneto(ish) with (hopefully) a new twist on player layout). However, I've used the same background base colour as the Desire skin so the Desire MR & LV skins sit with it quite well as a temporary measure.

@Pman.... or should I call you 'Eagle Eyes'? You're quite right and it's a case of My Bad..... I've adjusted accordingly and the revised versions are now in place on the original download links. Many thanks for the heads-up. :oops:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

With each skin you getting better Coach,
i like the huge Vis.

one thing i noticed , (also Desire & Desired Skins )
the small 'block' player delays when it's not set to the right high,
i would suggest to give the player also a stretch able bottom element ,
like you do on right side.
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

CoachUK wrote: @Monkey Man... I'll do MR & LV skins asap...(I'm a bit tied up with another new skin right now.....sort of Magneto(ish) with (hopefully) a new twist on player layout). However, I've used the same background base colour as the Desire skin so the Desire MR & LV skins sit with it quite well as a temporary measure.
I really love Aracebo_SP, but I noticed there is no tooltip on the album art button in the bottom right corner. I hovered over it, because I didn't know what it was, but no tooltip cam up.

And yeah, please make a MR and LV skin for this fantastic skin. I love it.
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

Just one other thing.
The Mute button is a little hard to see on my computer.
I have only just noticed it. :)
Monkey Man

Post by Monkey Man »

And I think you need to extend the progress bar and volume bar a little bit wider.
It is hard to move the progress bar a small increment when it is so narrow. But I like the look of it.
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Firstly, my apologies for taking so long to reply...been tied up on other things.

@DreadM...thanks for the tip. I'll look at amending these the first opportunity I get....In the meantime, enjoy your break!!!

@Monkey Man... The Album Art button is a user defined element and doesn't have a built-in tool tip and I can't see any way of adding one. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

Not really able to change the length of the Seekbar and Volume Bar in the SP version as I have to allow for the player in it's most compressed state and the space is needed for the display area, e.g. Track name, etc.

I take your point about the mute button and will try to add a little more definition and update it when I build the MR & LV skins.
CyrusSmith

Post by CyrusSmith »

Hello,

I'm really ashamed, but since V4, I can't find a way to enable the art & details below the node list ?? Can you help me ?

Thanks
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

feline1

Post by feline1 »

Well I updated to MediaMonkey 5, it has all gone seamlessly except that the Aracebo Skin does not seem to be available for it! :x Oh noes!

I hope this situation can be changed before my eyes go blind :P