Now Playing Font Color

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

bogeegee

Now Playing Font Color

Post by bogeegee »

I have been looking all over to see if I can figure out how to change MM2's Now Playing font color. I am using the Black Monkey Skin. All I want is to change the current song that is playing to a different color. Right now it only bolds the current white font and It makes it difficult to tell which song is playing in this section.

If this is found elsewhere in the forums, I apologize.

Thanks
B
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you have to use the theme editor and change the fonts in that.

you are looking for the selected font for the list view.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
ankhinc

Re: Now Playing Font Color

Post by ankhinc »

Following up, trying to do the same thing in MediaMonkey 3.1.

The ListItemTextSelected property just changes the font color of the track I have selected, not the track that is currently playing.

There doesn't seem to be a property specifically for the currently playing track. It appears to just be ListItemTextNormal with bold applied to it. And that doesn't give me the contrast I need to be able to pick out the current track from a long list of songs.

Is there a property I missed? I checked the skin file and the ini file, and couldn't find one.

Thanks for your help!

Laurel
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

ankhinc wrote:It appears to just be ListItemTextNormal with bold applied to it.
Yes, just bold. Unfortunately there's nothing more we can do with it.

It's a wish asked long ago in the forum...
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

not only is it a wish but it is a usetawas feature it was changed in request to allow fonts being changed by the user instead of the skinner. so its a tit for tat which do you want this or that?

you might beable to use an image in the location for the selected songs in the skins theme engine and that can then give you the visual connect if you make it a different color. i know i have added images in the past on skins text area and in the listview's text area. not sure if that was changed too? i just been using the old mskns i made and changing the images and sizes, one of the benifits of having so many skins. :lol:
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.