ZuneSkin [v1.6]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Dreadlau wrote:Hi nohitter. hi would like to ask you if you could make a sp version of your slim zune skin?

Hope I'm not pushing you as i realize you're already doing so much for this board.
Sure, no problem. I'll put it together tonight if I can find the time.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

thanks a lot :)
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

nohitter151 wrote:
Dreadlau wrote:Hi nohitter. hi would like to ask you if you could make a sp version of your slim zune skin?

Hope I'm not pushing you as i realize you're already doing so much for this board.
Sure, no problem. I'll put it together tonight if I can find the time.
Hey, Dreadlau.... Just to let you know that it is pretty easy to do this yourself.
Have a look at this postof mine from awhile ago.
Obviously, it is referring to a different skin, but same concept applies.
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Just bookmarked your tuto. I promise I will try to do it myself soon.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Dreadlau wrote:Just bookmarked your tuto. I promise I will try to do it myself soon.
In case you can't figure it out on your own (or you get lazy :wink: :lol: ) I've updated the first post with a download link.

Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Me lazy hum..... ....Yes :lol:

Thanks nohitter :wink:
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Oh by the way, I noticed your slim miniplayer puts (0000) after the tracktitle. What does it represent?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Dreadlau wrote:Oh by the way, I noticed your slim miniplayer puts (0000) after the tracktitle. What does it represent?
It represents the date (year) entry in the database for that particular track.

Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Oh yeah right. Seems I will have some tagging to do.

Btw, some ideas for next release: addition of ratings and a close button on the slim player. (though it could become too cluttered for smaller screens).

<<off topic>>I just enabled the English dictionary in ffx which means less errors in my posts :D
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Dreadlau wrote:Oh yeah right. Seems I will have some tagging to do.

Btw, some ideas for next release: addition of ratings and a close button on the slim player. (though it could become too cluttered for smaller screens).

<<off topic>>I just enabled the English dictionary in ffx which means less errors in my posts :D
Thanks for the ideas. I think the close button is a good idea, it will fit in nicely by the maximize button, I think.

About ratings: I'm not sure where would be a good area to fit them in. Opinions of ratings/no ratings and where it should be located (if added) are appreciated :)

spacefish

Post by spacefish »

nohitter151 wrote:I think the close button is a good idea, it will fit in nicely by the maximize button, I think.
Under or over, methinks. Keep it tight. :)
About ratings: I'm not sure where would be a good area to fit them in. Opinions of ratings/no ratings and where it should be located (if added) are appreciated :)
Personally, I don't need them on the mini-player (nor really want them there). But if you include ratings, you'll probably need to balance them somewhere within the title area, perhaps to the right of the bit meter. I thought perhaps they might fit under the track length display if you moved it up a hair and/or scaled the text size a bit. I guess it depends on the size of the stars.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes

Post by Guest »

I use the latest Version of Zune Skin 1.6.1.3

Sometimes it looks like this:

magicalpig

Post by magicalpig »

You can roll-up to the float player and come back to the main theme to correct this.

Victor.

Post by Guest »

I have the same as Guest. Please nohitter151, correct this
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

this appears to be a image loading error which is already known about and can not be fixed by the skinner. he might beable to get the image to stay in place better with a tighter pixel number but if it is the loading error then just switch players and then come back to the main player. this loading error seems to effect the audio visual effects images also. but only in large av effect images.

maybe the developers can get the loading to speed up. but you can try and set your system to speed up its use of the system caches and that might help.?

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.