ZuneSkin [v1.6]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

gege

Post by gege »

I've found a little glitch in ZuneSkin. When hovering the mouse pointer over the Navigation bar, a small artifact appears next to those triangles. See below:

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Thanks gege I'll have it fixed for the next release.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
SuPz

Post by SuPz »

nohitter found some more bugs...

The volume icon doesn't turn white when highlighted.... just stays grey. As well as the volume bar slide (The circle at the end of the slide) turns white instantly when highlighted, doesn't fade in like the rest of the icons. Also on the left of the volume bar theres a gap (lol my eyes are working overtime here) that can be seen more clearly when the volume is 0%. actually cbf describing it heres the pic.

lol i found something else again (woo on a roll here)... the volume bar when it slides down to 0% the volume icon should turn into the mute icon instead. It's prob the MM3 developers to do it, not nohitters but just a suggestion. Or maybe i'm just being picky...

The play button isn't centered... I'm not sure if it looks better centered or not but just checking. Again i'm prob just really picky.

Also the search part is hard to see when highlighted. need to change it to a different colour... and also i don't get why the first word is highlighted orange.

Pickyness ensues...

Not urgent but replace the album art picture... The picture is centered so it gets cut off. Prob better to just have one without words like what Fraxav said.

But then again i'm picky :P ^.^
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Mute button: not a bug, I just didn't put those pics in. I'll fix it.

Volume bar: I can fix the space, but not the fade (or lack thereof)

Play button: not centered but I think it looks best in its current position

Search box: not sure why the first option is orange either, I'll look into that and the background

Album art: will remove the text

Thanks!

Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

SuPz wrote: The picture is centered so it gets cut off. Prob better to just have one without words like what Fraxav said.
Agreed :P :)

We are looking forward for your new skin, nohitter ;)
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Ver 1.4.0.0
-Album Art Update
-Fixed Mute Button
-Fixed Volume Bar
-More skin consistency
-Added Visualizer
-Improved MicroPlayer

gege

Post by gege »

nohitter151 wrote:-Added Visualizer
-Improved MicroPlayer
^ Me likes 8)

But, as always, I shall bother you a little :o

When we reduce Player's width, visualization background differs from player's background.
Would it be possible to make visualization background transparent?
runtherisk

Post by runtherisk »

Nohitter..wanted to take a moment and thank you for the absolutely amazing skin...it's getting better all the time. Thanks again for all your efforts!
The Rev

Zune Skin

Post by The Rev »

8) Like it!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

gege wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:-Added Visualizer
-Improved MicroPlayer
^ Me likes 8)

But, as always, I shall bother you a little :o

When we reduce Player's width, visualization background differs from player's background.
Would it be possible to make visualization background transparent?
Gege, I did know about this problem before I released the skin, but I don't see an easy way around it. Transparency does not work for the visualization background so I'm not sure how to approach it. Any ideas?

gege

Post by gege »

nohitter151 wrote:Any ideas?
Hummmm... No. Unfortunately.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yes take the black color and leave it there next make a small 3 pixel wide line of sky blue or other normally used back light and place it on the sides of the image's for the moving lines.

thus making it have a backlight and look like the sliders stick out threw the backlight.

as long as the blue lines are only on the sides of the images used, for showing movement the band's of 1 - 12.
when the songs are not playing the sliders are not shown, with the light making it apper the light only shows up when the songs are playing.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
kingoomieiii

Post by kingoomieiii »

rovingcowboy wrote:yes take the black color and leave it there next make a small 3 pixel wide line of sky blue or other normally used back light and place it on the sides of the image's for the moving lines.

thus making it have a backlight and look like the sliders stick out threw the backlight.

as long as the blue lines are only on the sides of the images used, for showing movement the band's of 1 - 12.
when the songs are not playing the sliders are not shown, with the light making it apper the light only shows up when the songs are playing.

8)
You'd have to have them actually glowing to look like anything but an error.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well that depends on how its done. but making them glow shouldn't be hard just use a new image for the background of the slider and fuzz it out on the focus to make the back light lines glow. then paste the slider image back on to the new background and it would work, with the glowing background.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

hey, another release! i'm gonna check it ;)