MM-Ultimate v2.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 skin )

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Post by Guest »

Make a skin and add in everything you can find to add in because you know everyone will ask for it sometime.
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster wrote:I know the color-problem with the yellow item, but i don't can find this, if anybody can give mi a suggest???

for the next update i will implement some other things at the player too.
(like spektrum and rating-what are you like? :D )

How can i make the rating stars vertikal???

It's a pleasure for me that there are some of you that liking my skin
thank's 8)
Let me start of by saying I really like the look of this skin, great work.

In response to request for "star" rating, you might consider reducing the overall landscape now being used to display the title, artist info. You could use smaller font to create an additional line to add the "stars" for rating. The font is larger than the standard MM3 font size (or at least it is on my screen). Or perhaps concatenate the artist and album name, leaving the track name static on the first line and then scroll artist/album on second. This then allows you to use the third line to add the "stars" for rating. With this extra line besides adding the "stars" you'll probably have enough to add another button or two?

I'd like to see the font color issue with the yellow that was mentioned earlier, so hopefully you'll find how to resolve that next version.

Thanks for releasing this skin!
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

change the color of the selected fonts.

you change them in the theme.mskn file when you open it in the theme editor go to the font section and have fun.

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.

:P
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

monkey hi fi wrote:change the color of the selected fonts.

you change them in the theme.mskn file when you open it in the theme editor go to the font section and have fun.

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.

:P
i don't want change the font, i have to change the yellow background!! but the isn't anything yellow in the theme.mskn!!

also i don't find the font color in the extensions box.

help please!!!

for the rest: i will work on it :)
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

that is either the yellow from the program where it is saying it found the need to correct the typing on those selected. or where it says there are duplicate files.

which is the programs code. you need to change the color of the font when they are selected to another color and see if that will fix the not viewable in this panel. the only other way is to see if you can change the color in the script. for tagging from amazon. which i don't know how cause i am not a programmer and don't do scripting.

but the selected font should be contrasting to what ever the slected color is. this case it is yellow.

:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

Hi friends,
I'can't sleep anymore.... :lol:

MM-Ultimate v1.6 is out!!

hope you will like it :roll:

@ rovingcowboy: I will try for the next time...
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster wrote:Hi friends,
I'can't sleep anymore.... :lol:

MM-Ultimate v1.6 is out!!

hope you will like it :roll:

@ rovingcowboy: I will try for the next time...
Just installed v1.6 and nice job on putting the ratings on the player. Any chance of getting the ratings on the miniplayer? Keep up the excellent work!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Anonymous wrote:Make a skin and add in everything you can find to add in because you know everyone will ask for it sometime.
i agree with this statement.

but since you already put it out to public.

you should make a list of what everyone is saying.
they want.

go through the wiki site, go through this forum and find what
can not be added that they asked for. and find out how to add what they wanted.

then make all the changes.

and re release it to public.

that will save you on mulitple uploads of the skins msz file.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

rovingcowboy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Make a skin and add in everything you can find to add in because you know everyone will ask for it sometime.
i agree with this statement.

but since you already put it out to public.

you should make a list of what everyone is saying.
they want.

go through the wiki site, go through this forum and find what
can not be added that they asked for. and find out how to add what they wanted.

then make all the changes.

and re release it to public.

that will save you on mulitple uploads of the skins msz file.

8)
Cowboy, every skin doesn't need to have every feature! He should only put in what he wants 8)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yep i try to add all the stuff but its getting crowded on some skins. :-?
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

MM-Ultimate v1.7 is out
for more information visit my supportsite
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster wrote:MM-Ultimate v1.7 is out
for more information visit my supportsite
Once again an excellent update on the skin. Appreciate you putting the ratings on the microplayer. Also see you cleaned up the font issue and added some new features to the standard player. Is there any way for the user to select the order of the various "windows" you have on there (e.g. the track info, spectrum)? I like the player because how compact it is - only way to get the sspectrum is to almost double it's width. Now, for me, I don't really look to use the spectrum but expect others would - being able to select which is on the far left would be really sweet, but if not, no complaints from me ;)
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

bob61 wrote:Appreciate you putting the ratings on the microplayer.
ok, for the next...
bob61 wrote:Is there any way for the user to select the order of the various "windows" you have on there (e.g. the track info, spectrum)?
it would be nice but i dont think that's possible. the positions are fixed in the player ini.... i can only invert the order if anybody want it...
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster - I'm using v1.7 and thought that had fix for the bright yellow highlight with white letters but noticed that when I used the "Auto-tag by Filename" I still see this problem. If this wasn't fixed with v1.7 my apologies otherwise there's still something not quite right in the fonts.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

just got the skin.

the yellow has to be in the script code someplace i did not see it anyplace in the skin.

i only seen it on the case checker script. and the auto organize panel when it had good paths for moving the files too.

i think maybe the script for the find on amazon has to have a font color added to it. find the author of the script and see if they can add it in.?

but just in case i'll look around the file in the editor to try and help find the critter.

as for my comment on the skin? the windows that pop up on the player when you play music could use a lighter background on the bottom or a lighter font on the bottom.

the drop down panels for the menu backgrounds should be a lighter color maybe a little red in the color use the black on the end of the red squares when you change the color now they are the same color as the backgrounds for the list views and when you click on any of the menus the fonts are all the same color and the backgrounds are all the same color. it is hard to tell where the panel words are to click on.? :-?

8)