Songbird Skin v1.6 [MM3] Small Player Added (04/28/08)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

magicalpig

Re: Songbird Skin v1.6 [MM3] Small Player Added (04/28/08)

Post by magicalpig »

I've not been following the recent changes in the new Beta Builds but maybe someone can tell me if the issue is fixable now?

Thanks,
Victor.
Pman09

Post by Pman09 »

I have found the solution to getting rid of the "No Album Art" covers which, to be fair, look horrendous (the ones you get from this skin).

Go into this folder C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Icons (in vista that is)
Delete the 3 pics from there.

Ta-da and your done!

In future if you want to change the default no album art cover, just add NoAArt.png and NoAArtNew.png files in the folder.

Pman
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Normal this files are stored in Media Monkey / Icons folder,

magicalpic say: (in the first post) how to delete them:

ABOUT ALBUM ART ICONS :
If you want to switch to another skin and the songbird missing art icons still show.

If you have not installed a different set of icons than the one bundled with MM I guess you just have to go to your MM directory and delete a folder named Icon (or move it outside the MM directory if you don't want to lose the icons).

If you have installed a set of icons, you should find the missing art icons within the folder. The names of the files are NoAArt.png and NoAArtNew.png.

i use also vista but in the path you told is no MM folder!
Pman

Post by Pman »

Yeh, this was never explained to me at all on any posts. I was trying to convert and change the NoAArt.png file by zipping the default/glided/other defaults but i was having no luck with that. Plus being on vista it's hard to change file type for certain files. I was getting help from everyone who posted, but wasn't getting anywhere (Thanks anyway for everyone who contributed). So i got myself in a spot of bother and had to live with every skin i used with the MM looking No album art pic.

Soon after realising, after doing some other stuff to my MM, i found this folder and realised that the png files were here and deleted them, i jumped up with joy just today. Such an easy thing but i missed it.

I can now appreciate everyones skins, especially yours DreadM and your ION, because it's dam good. Now just one last thing to clear my head and i can rest.....How to get rid of the titlebar for "Embedded Minilyrics".
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Sorry Pman2009 but my english is not the best and often i dont understand the questions right so i prefer to don't answer.

Can't help with Embedded Minilyrics i never use it,
maybe this script can helps you:Behind Titlebars
Pman

Post by Pman »

Seems like a good script but it didnt work with my MM as i haven't got a beta one. I think it's something in the script which needs changing, i wouldn't personally know myself as i'm not really a computer wiz, but i'm sure it could be fixed as i know a lot of people are demanding for it to be fixed.

Thanks anyway DreadM
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
Diabolic-Destiny

Post by Diabolic-Destiny »

This works fine with Embedded MiniLyrics just need to use a non default theme for minilyrics.

I have a few things regarding the skin that I hope can be addressed.

1. I can't see what I type in the search bar
2. When I click on a song its highlighted in black which actually matches the grey/black gradient that is meant to help make the files standout, can a highlighted song have a white background or blue?

Other than that all seems well :D, This is my favourite skin ATM.