WINAMP 5.5 (Bento) Skin 1.5.1 Minor Fix Update March 2009

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

ermal

Re: Winamp 5.5 Bento INSPIRED Skin 1.5 MM3 NEW September 2008

Post by ermal »

New Version Added Read The First Post
Post me for bug fixes suggestions etc.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Beautiful!
Stop Button Freak
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

screenshot points to the installer file. had to change the mmip to jpg to see it, but what a looker! I'll dl the background...
ermal

Post by ermal »

aidan_cage wrote:screenshot points to the installer file. had to change the mmip to jpg to see it, but what a looker! I'll dl the background...
this is very strange
are you shure?
i ve tried many times...
anyway thnks
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

fixed now. thought it was two screenshots pointing to version 1.1 and 1.5
I seem to be having problems with these things...
unclnis

Post by unclnis »

Hey thanx for the skin & the pattern
Lovely work!
Jome

Re: Bento Dark INSPIRED Skin 1.5 MM3 NEW September 2008

Post by Jome »

Thanks for the skin, great work.
However, I have a suggestion/request I think everybody could use:

* The text in the player area is not long enough.. it's a pain to read on long song titles.
There's almost a football field of empty space where the song/album/artist text could go.

Here's a screen describing what I'm saying:

Peep all the empty black space on the right, laying there just waiting to be used.. :lol:
ermal

Post by ermal »

Jome wrote:Thanks for the skin, great work.
However, I have a suggestion/request I think everybody could use:

* The text in the player area is not long enough.. it's a pain to read on long song titles.
There's almost a football field of empty space where the song/album/artist text could go.

Here's a screen describing what I'm saying:

Peep all the empty black space on the right, laying there just waiting to be used.. :lol:
yes you are right i thought i ve fixed this time ago.....but it seems i ve made some confusion posting the wrong version (not the last fixed one) however i have the old version even on my own pc so i have to fix it again as soon as posible. thnks for the help :)
UssjTrunks

Post by UssjTrunks »

Very well done.
roupp

Bento Dark Skin 1.5 MM3 Shuffle Icon is Backwards

Post by roupp »

The Shuffle Icon is backwards, I think criss-crossed should be shuffle and two straight lines should be Non-Shuffle.
Jome

Post by Jome »

ermal wrote:yes you are right i thought i ve fixed this time ago.....but it seems i ve made some confusion posting the wrong version (not the last fixed one) however i have the old version even on my own pc so i have to fix it again as soon as posible. thnks for the help :)
Any news on this.. ?? :wink:
ermal

Post by ermal »

Jome wrote:
ermal wrote:yes you are right i thought i ve fixed this time ago.....but it seems i ve made some confusion posting the wrong version (not the last fixed one) however i have the old version even on my own pc so i have to fix it again as soon as posible. thnks for the help :)
Any news on this.. ?? :wink:
I ve been very busy ( medicine student u know...:) ) the fix this week...I promise :)
rovingcowboy

Re: Bento Dark Skin 1.5 MM3 Shuffle Icon is Backwards

Post by rovingcowboy »

roupp wrote:The Shuffle Icon is backwards, I think criss-crossed should be shuffle and two straight lines should be Non-Shuffle.
i think he did it that way to show you what you would get when you clicked on the button. not to show you what was being done currently. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Nihil fides

Post by Nihil fides »

DUUUDe, thanks thank you from the bottom of my heart. I was looking at winamp for at least 2 hours and trying to feel comfortable enough to migrate...The dark color and the video ability got me strongly, because i spend lots of hour in front of the comp and light colors is what i always look for...but MM is just mouse friendly I do everything with one hand...anyway ill stay with MM for a long time now....thanks
ermal

Re: March 2009 Winamp 5.5 (Bento) Skin 1.5.1 Minor Fix Update

Post by ermal »

@ Jome sorry this took so long i've been very very busy

@ rovingcowboy thank you for responding about the shuffle icon problem :)

@ Nihil fides thank you, if you have any suggestions please post...

Update as always in the first post ready for download