Thank You Skinners!!

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nynaevelan

Thank You Skinners!!

Post by nynaevelan »

The other day I was updating my husband's computer and I turned on his music to listen to while I worked. It was so strange looking at his "plain" MM since he had no skins or scripts installed. I've forgotten how great you guys have made my MM. THANK YOU!!! :D :D

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Vyper

Re: Thank You Skinners!!

Post by Vyper »

Funny you should bring this up. It's just the opposite here. I glance over at my wife's computer and see the bland default no added scripts player she's using and I just want to sneak out in the middle of the night and jazz it up. :lol:

I'll add my thanks to yours. Good job guys and gals! :D
Stop Button Freak
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

your welcome from me.

but i know how you feel about the lack of a jazzed up monkey. my sister asked for those skins i made for her,
and she refuses to stop using mm 2.5.5 even though mm 3 now is able to use the same skin. i just can't get her to change, and that is from a skinners house not just a user's house so the boring users are not just limited to non skinners or non scripters houses. we get hit with them also. :lol:

disclaimer.

i must add that i define boring users as those that don't like bells and whistles, NOT those that use older versions of a software program. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
MusicBringer

Post by MusicBringer »

Vyper wrote:...I'll add my thanks to yours. Good job guys and gals! :D
Me Too..!! Thanks Skinners :D :) :D
MediaMonkey user since 2006
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

rovingcowboy wrote:
disclaimer.

i must add that i define boring users as those that don't like bells and whistles, NOT those that use older versions of a software program. 8)
:lol: :lol: I know what you mean I love my bells and whistles....

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Pman

Post by Pman »

Same thing happened to me yesterday. My brother asked me to get MM for him. Got it installed and he was really amazed at it.
I was also amazed on how he had no scripts/themes/extension/plugins, just a plain and simple mm.

It won't be long until he starts jazzing up his. :D

Pman
  • W7Ultimate x32 - MM4 - SHABBA!
GeraldB

Post by GeraldB »

Yes; thank you, skinners. You have added a lot to my MM experience.
Can't afford a signature.