ION Skin v 0.6

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: ION Skin v 0.6

Post by rovingcowboy »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

well, Mizery_Made at the moment i have no plans to make any change to the MM3 Skins,
still waiting for the official MM4 release , than i will convert some skins to MM4 ,but not all ! (but Ion/7on for shure)
At the moment it looks like that non of the dark skins works/looks nice with the new aero frame support from MM4 :(

But you can overwrite the tree and list background,
post a screenshot with some background colors you like ,and i look what i can do ,
but can't promise anything ! :wink:

i am just posting here to agree with you dreadm i too am waiting for the official mm 4 release only i'm going to update some of my mm 3 skins and not make any mm 4 skins as i don't have anything that will see the areo style.
so i can't see what it looks like if i was to make any so i'm not bothering to make them, i'll let those up to you. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

DreadM wrote:At the moment it looks like that non of the dark skins works/looks nice with the new aero frame support from MM4 :(
That would be a shame. In the little time I've messed with MM4, I find that I'm not liking the addition of Aero effects. There are some programs where it looks nice, and others that to me just makes it look horrible. I was glad when I found the 'guide' on how to disable the Aero frame for Windows Live Messenger 2009, and thus far MM4 is looking like a program that could stand to not have it (personally speaking of course). I would hope some way of overriding it would be offered (either to the skinners or users).
DreadM wrote:well, Mizery_Made at the moment i have no plans to make any change to the MM3 Skins,
still waiting for the official MM4 release , than i will convert some skins to MM4 ,but not all ! (but Ion/7on for shure)
That's completely understandable.
DreadM wrote:But you can overwrite the tree and list background,
post a screenshot with some background colors you like ,and i look what i can do ,
but can't promise anything ! :wink:
I can't really say that I have anything specific in mind. Perhaps something maybe in a similar vein as UMP (which is quite neat, just a little too... weird looking for me) in terms of color scheme perhaps, with the darker grays. Then again, seeing the Ion-V mini player (for the first time, only ever looked at the main screen shot for it prior), it looks quite beautiful (except your choice of color of course :P). Would it be possible to skin the tree, main panel, etc in a similar manner? Like I mentioned before, I really like the way that the Ion-V player looks, it just seems a little weird that it's as if the skin doesn't expand to the main panel, tree, etc. almost like it wasn't completed. You know?

That all said, I still do like regular Ion so it's no problem if you don't release any other variations. Besides, the less time you spend on variations for this skin or that, the more time you have for new original skins, right? Haha.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hmm... It looks that you are right.

Added http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=7003 for investigation.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks Peke,
I already post this to Petr and he is aware about ,

the only solution at the moment is to run MM4 in XP compatibility modus ( if you use Vista or Win7 )

But make no sense ,when you have a 32 core nuclear powered and helium cooled system :lol:
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

The best would be to be able to skin the frame using aero effects.
Like in Jriver (noir glass skin)
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
Peke

Post by Peke »

we will see what can be done :) I'm here to help. We are prepared and that was why we released MM4 Alpha.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Sigmatisc

Post by Sigmatisc »

Can some reupload the ION V v 0.6 theme? It seems to have been deleted from mediafire.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Please try again i upload it again!