Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

LikeMM
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by LikeMM » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi,

I am using the glided skin (slightly modified only for the player). Please see the image below:

Image

I want to make the border a single thin blue line instead of the present "blue - white - blue." Is that possible? I tried to change the 'panel' and 'virtual tree' elements without success.

thanks.

Eyal
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:27 am
Location: Québec

Re: Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by Eyal » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 am

LikeMM wrote:I want to make the border a single thin blue line instead of the present "blue - white - blue."
Objects\Panel\Frame (TseBitmapObject)
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].

LikeMM
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Re: Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by LikeMM » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 pm

No luck. Even after trying out all logical changes in what you pointed out (I tried that node already), I still get 'blue-blue-blue'. That is a triple thick blue border, instead of a single (thin) border. I started looking at other skins. Pretty much every skin has a thick border. No example for me to look up :(

nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Re: Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by nohitter151 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 pm

LikeMM wrote:No luck. Even after trying out all logical changes in what you pointed out (I tried that node already), I still get 'blue-blue-blue'. That is a triple thick blue border, instead of a single (thin) border. I started looking at other skins. Pretty much every skin has a thick border. No example for me to look up :(
Check my VitreousBlue skin, it has a single pixel black border.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

LikeMM
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Re: Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by LikeMM » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 am

Thanks nohitter. I will look into it.

But... I liked the clean look of your new skin and simply switched it :) :D :lol: May be I will make a small player to suit this skin.

thanks a lot.

nohitter151
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA
Contact:

Re: Glided skin help - remove whiteline in tracklist border

Post by nohitter151 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:08 pm

LikeMM wrote:Thanks nohitter. I will look into it.

But... I liked the clean look of your new skin and simply switched it :) :D :lol: May be I will make a small player to suit this skin.

thanks a lot.
Great :D

I've wanted to make a small player for the skin for quite some time but haven't yet because of a lack of ideas, let me know if you come up with something - I'd love to hear any possible ideas.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Post Reply