micro player questions

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

bezukof

micro player questions

Post by bezukof » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Some of my questions are skin related, some might not be, but hopefully this is the right place to ask.

Does anyone know if there is any way to keep the micro player on the taskbar always showing regardless of whether you have the the main MM window open?

Also, I have a double-wide taskbar so I can have more room. Are there any skins that use a double wide microplayer that incorporates rating stars in them, or even regular single line micro players that have stars?

And while I'm at it I guess, is there any way to make the info box, that pops-up when you click on the micro player, show up on mouse over instead and then disappear when you move the cursor away? At present it has a weird several second delay after you click on it before it shows up, and then it lingers way too long after you are done with it. The ideal functionality would be the way Vista handles mouseover previews of tasks. Thanks for any responses.

rovingcowboy

Re: micro player questions

Post by rovingcowboy » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:18 am

bezukof wrote:Does anyone know if there is any way to keep the micro player on the task bar always showing regardless of whether you have the the main MM window open?
NO
bezukof wrote:Also, I have a double-wide task bar so I can have more room. Are there any skins that use a double wide micro player that incorporates rating stars in them, or even regular single line micro players that have stars?
yes look around the skin page

bezukof wrote:And while I'm at it I guess, is there any way to make the info box, that pops-up when you click on the micro player, show up on mouse over instead and then disappear when you move the cursor away? At present it has a weird several second delay after you click on it before it shows up, and then it lingers way too long after you are done with it. The ideal functionality would be the way Vista handles mouse over previews of tasks. Thanks for any responses.
not sure on it the pop up notifier was a script added to the theme of monkey in i think mm2.3 version? and is just in this latest beta version testing of mm 3.1 being added to the micro player.

there are controls for it in the options that control it in the main player whether or not it controls the pop up on the micro player i don't know. :-?

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. Proscan tablet Android 4.3 ) 7. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.