they both have the same images in. just ones blue ones green.
or download the converted aqua4 skin by nohitter151
or download the aqua44 skin i did and posted on the site with my other skins.
2. change the name of the mmip file to .zip unzip it into a folder. then change the name of the msz file to .zip
and unzip that in the same folder.
3. look in the floatplayer or the player ini files for the section monostatlable copy that section just as it is.
and paste it in to your floatplayer and player ini files. don't worry about the postion numbers you do that
when you test the skin.
4. open up either of the player mskn files. now in the objects section look for monosterlable
select that only. now go to the copy button on top of the skinning engine in the middle and click it to copy that object.
5. do not close the skinning engine just click on open if the engine asks to save some thing click on the word NO.
you did not change anything you only copyied the object. now when you get the browse window open go to your skin you want the image in. and open it.
6. now you click on objects in your skins file and then click on the paste button on the skinning engine this pastes
the object in the list under the name of copyofmonosterlable. just click on the name in the right hand code column and remove the copyof from the name.
7. now if you don't have the image you want to use in the skin you need to get it in there or make one. the name of it mostly is monster.bmp but if you don't have one already you need to make it as a for section image.
upper left image is what mono is shown when it is played. upper right is blank.
lower left is blank, lower right is what stereo will look like when it is shown.
Code: Select all
______________________ | mono | |____________________| | stereo | |____________________|
but something like that.
now when you have it added in to the mskn file for the player.
you are ready to tell the monostelable which images to use on the bitmaps.
first bitmap is the top half of the image only.
disabled bitmap is the bottom half of the image.
focused is the top half of the image
hot is the top half of the image
pressed is the top half of the image.
now you will notice when you double check the images
that the disable image has for some reason picked to use all the image
with out you telling it too.? just make sure you have it set to use the bottom half
again and click apply and don't open it again or you will have to reset it again.
it will use the correct images when in the skin.
i would not make a huge image for this as it does seem to want to do its own thing.
and the smaller images do just fine.
8. after you have it set to use the images just save the mskn file and then close it.
that is what you need to do for the mono stereo images to work, now just do the same thing for the floatplayer
and you are finished with this item in the skin.