7on Skin v.1.0.0.0 16/03/2010

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: Volume Tooltip

Post by rovingcowboy »

dypsis wrote:Some of your skins have a tooltip on the volume control so you can see the volume level.

That would be nice on this one also. :P

tool tips are turned on and off in the options panel of mediamonkey, check the general option node. :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Re: Volume Tooltip

Post by dypsis »

rovingcowboy wrote:
dypsis wrote:Some of your skins have a tooltip on the volume control so you can see the volume level.

That would be nice on this one also. :P

tool tips are turned on and off in the options panel of mediamonkey, check the general option node. :)
Tooltips are on and working for other things.

Just no volume level on this skin for the volume control.
It just says "Volume Bar".
monkey hi fi

Re: 7on Skin v.0.7

Post by monkey hi fi »

thats all i ever got. just the name of the object.

i get the time on the seek bar when i cross the mouse over it. :)

but i never got any volume amount on the skins volume bar. :-?

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi

8)
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

monkey hi fi wrote:thats all i ever got. just the name of the object.

8)
OK. It wasn't the tooltip. My mistake.
It was on the bar in the centre at the bottom of the player.

And I just found it on this skin. But instead of bottom-centre, it it bottom-left.

Sorry for the confusion.
I didn't see it until now. Now, I need to book an appointment with an optometrist. :lol: 8)
RayeGunn

Post by RayeGunn »

I really like the skin. elegant, feature rich, and it's not distracting (as in, it fades away when it's not your main focus, even if you have the full player open, not pulling your attention away). I do have to re-state a question asked earlier though... why is the mini-player dark when the rest of the skin is light blue?

I do like the dark look though, will we be seeing a dark version in the future? though, my 2 cents, I would prefer lighter colored background for now playing etc. if you do, too much black can be a bit much.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

thanks people for the nice comments,glad you like the skin

.@RayeGunn :

for the miniplayer ,like i wrote before i was thinking it's a good idea but i already work on an new version slim and like the micro player just longer and with more options.
and if you like the dark look from the present mini player ,look at Ion-V skinmaybe you like it (dark players and light windows)

BTW
the Ion skins i will update with new iconsets in the next time
RayeGunn

Post by RayeGunn »

ahh, I like the colours on that one, thanks for the heads up :D
DreadM

7on Skin v.0.8.0.0

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Here is the new version of 7on.
Like i wrote before, my intention with this skin was to fit with windows7 but i don't noticed hat my old XP system don't show the Aero Effect :-? :oops: :lol:,
Thanks to gege and Gizzmo , to bring me on the right way,and spezial to Gizzmo for help with the org. win 7 aero images. :wink:

here it is:

and a new miniPlayer:

I like this version more than the old one , it's slim and rezisable and also to use as an long micro player in the taskbar,
and match better with the rest from skin

I hope you like the changes

You can download at first post

Enjoy
OOmatrixOO

Re: 7on Skin v.0.8.0.0

Post by OOmatrixOO »

great work. i like it. :D
DreadM

7on Skin v.0.9.0.0

Post by DreadM »

Thanks OOmatrixOO

Greetings

I work again on the Frame around the theme , i try to change the behavior when it's stretch , i try different things and i think i found a solution that works and looks nice,
i hope you like .
Also i ad overlay icons and Aero Peek icons to the theme , this will only showing when you work with Windows 7 and the last MM betas since 3.1.2.1268, this is a new MM feature for customize the play control from Aero Peek and it look like this:

For all who are interested:

These are 16x16 32bit color depth Icons who are stored in the Skin file ( not in icon folder )

Wiki say's:

Windows 7 Support (introduced in 3.1.2.1268)
Windows 7 comes with new taskbar features (live thumbnail, overlay icons, Aero Peek etc.) and MediaMonkey implements most of them.
- Overlay Icons
Play and Pause overlay icons can be customized by play_overlay.ico and pause_overlay.ico stored in the skin.
- Thumbnail View & Aero Peek
Icons in thumbnail view can be customized using prev_thumb.ico, play_thumb.ico, pause_thumb.ico, stop_thumb.ico, next_thumb.ico, ratinginc_thumb.ico and ratingdec_thumb.ico stored in the skin.
All of these icons MUST be in size 16x16 32bit color depth.

You can Download at first post

Enjoy
mmfan

Re: 7on Skin v.0.9.0.0

Post by mmfan »

is it possible that you can provide the earlier versions for download too? you know, in-case something goes wrong or people just like to have prior versions too :D
y8 | Miniclip | y3 | friv | ben10 |
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

version 0.8.0.0 is still available on wiki ,see signature .
roxanne27_

Post by roxanne27_ »

Hello! Thank you for your very good work!!!
This is a nice skin but for me ''NOIR eee'' is the best theme so far for MediaMonkey
See you
DeathAxe

Post by DeathAxe »

This skin is very impressive. Very good and consistent job. I could not find any graphical bug, which is very rare. Most skins have little bugs.

Therefore I must ask one question: Would it be possible to have this skin with several colour schemes? I'd like to have a dark maybe grey, black or dark blue skin as the light colours are not so nice if environment around is dark.

Thanks.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

DeathAxe wrote:This skin is very impressive. Very good and consistent job. I could not find any graphical bug, which is very rare. Most skins have little bugs.

Therefore I must ask one question: Would it be possible to have this skin with several colour schemes? I'd like to have a dark maybe grey, black or dark blue skin as the light colours are not so nice if environment around is dark.

Thanks.
what you mean most skins have bugs in them?

back that statement up make a reply to the post in this artwork forum called skins i found bugs in. and then put their names and the bugs they have in them. so us skinners can deal with fixing them. :( :o :)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.