MediaMonkey 4 Skins

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rusty

MediaMonkey 4 Skins

Post by rusty »

Hi,

We're getting ready to launch MM 4.x and would love to be able to show off a few new skins that take advantage of MM4 features.

If you have any MM4-specific skins, please share them in this thread, until we create a permanent home for them at launch time.

Thanks.

-Rusty
DreadM

Delletronic eee

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Ok, here we go ,
the 4-Delletronic eee skin will no longer included in future MM4 builds,so i post her the updated version,

Theme/player:

For Download and more info visit Delletronic eee Skin Post
Last edited by DreadM on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DreadM

Sevenos_alt_1

Post by DreadM »

OK ,here is another one !

This is a alternative version of a orginal MM4 skin i work on in the last weeks,
Player is inspired by Glided Play Controls,Theme based on the 7on Skin with some small changes ,extended icon set and a new set of content type NoAArt's
Float player is resizeable and supports new Maxsize option for Float players,this means player have a fix minimum and maximum high,
Player supports also new title summary Info! ( Tools / Options / Playback Rules / Player )
and many other new MM4 features.

Theme / Player:

For Download and more info visit Sevenos alt 1 Skin Post

Enjoy
DreadM

M-Plexx4

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Here is the MM4 version from the M-Plexx skin,

version: 1.2.0.0 (04.06.2011)

Theme / Player:

For Download and more info visit M-Plexx4 Skin Post

Enjoy
Last edited by DreadM on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
alirezanoori

Re: MediaMonkey 4 Skins

Post by alirezanoori »

I've changed nohitter151's skin a little bit to make a dark version of it. Here's the result so far:
Since I'm new to this, there's a few problems in this skin.
  • I couldn't change the list background so I'm using the override feature of the MediaMonkey for the list.
  • I wanted to change the play button but I ended up adding some additional color around it.
  • The colors in the options area are not that much readable.
Other than these it's pretty good. Please if you have the time, fix these. I cannot do it myself and since it's your skin, you should have all the credit.
Here's the file:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1890793665 ... a_Dark.rar
The archive contains 3 items. The folder is a theme for "LyricsAndCommentViewer2.1.0.1.mmip". "Alireza Dark.msz" is the skin and "list.bmp" is for overriding the background of the list.
DreadM

Mellon Skin

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Mellon skin:
this skin is inspired by first screenshots from Win8 and the Omnia Rainmeter skin !

Theme / Player:

For Download and more info visit Mellon Skin Post
drughetto

Re: MediaMonkey 4 Skins

Post by drughetto »

alirezanoori wrote:I've changed nohitter151's skin a little bit to make a dark version of it. Here's the result so far:
Since I'm new to this, there's a few problems in this skin.
  • I couldn't change the list background so I'm using the override feature of the MediaMonkey for the list.
  • I wanted to change the play button but I ended up adding some additional color around it.
  • The colors in the options area are not that much readable.
Other than these it's pretty good. Please if you have the time, fix these. I cannot do it myself and since it's your skin, you should have all the credit.
Here's the file:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1890793665 ... a_Dark.rar
The archive contains 3 items. The folder is a theme for "LyricsAndCommentViewer2.1.0.1.mmip". "Alireza Dark.msz" is the skin and "list.bmp" is for overriding the background of the list.
wow i love the lyric , is enough to download and install it?
i would love an itunes 10 skin , even i really hate itunes ,that's why i bought media moneky 4