iTunes version 1.1 (Last updated 6. Dec)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Morten

Post by Morten »

Guest: Do you mean the "Eye"? I can't do anything about it! Ask Jiri and Rusty. And what do you mean with add-on skin?

The others: What can I do? Looks like I can't fix the player without changing the desgin drastically. Maybe the developers or someone else smarties can do it for me?
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

I have PMed you a new "volume.bmp" file which I think looks nicer. If you wish to keep the speaker icon it will need to be moved to the "main.bmp" file. Unless maybe the speaker could be made slightly smaller, then it would disappear behind the slider. Don't know, it depends how you want it to look.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
svenni1984

Post by svenni1984 »

excellent work here, but there is one thing that bothers me. The "graph" that moves to the music, in the player, should be all black I think. As it is now it looks like it is chopped to pieces, yes I think I would like it better black.

Keep up the good work, and thx for FAST updates!

Post by Guest »

Morten9300 yes i mean the eye, my english is too bad.

because the best of itunes is the eye, the rest technicly is better in MM.

i was reading in the forum, and the people dont think that the MM must be a player, the 80% time i used like a player....

how can we change this thing i think that you really wants to do it.

tell me something about it.

bye
Morten

Post by Morten »

Can somebody help me make my skin compatible with 120ppt?

Thanks in advance.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

trixmoto had an error with that size of font with the skin when he changed it and made his brushed monkey skin.

they fixed the error with the skin and now brushed monkey should not use any image for the stripes in the lists.

they also said they fixed the brush steel skin?

if that is the same error you have then check with trixmoto and jiri they might beable to tell you how to fix yours.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You don't use an image for the background (only works in MM2.5) - instead add the following entry to the "fonts.ini" file:

Code: Select all

[NPList]
OddColor=0x00ffffff
EvenColor=0x00efefef 
(Obviously with your own colour codes! :))
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
Morten

Post by Morten »

I'm thinking on optimizing my skin, but I need the developers help. How can I not just have one image over a area. It looks really bad:

Hope you can give me an answer.

BTW:
I have also made an iTunes skin to the program 'Toaster'. Just save the image and use it as a customized skin in the settings.
AMG

Post by AMG »

Great work, thanks for sharing with the community!
tomsolo

Post by tomsolo »

nice work Morten9300
Morten

Post by Morten »

Thank you. Will optimize this when I get touch of the new skinning engine.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

What NEW skinning engine? :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Yes, Morten9300 ...

Are you convinced that anyone is working on a new skinning engine? I guess you mean Peke, but a *real* skinning engine?? That's a lot of work.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Peke

Post by Peke »

Steegy,
You are both right, there were/are plans for better Player Skinning in MM and they are on at Top of To-Do. Althru like you said It is lots of work, testing, ... Only one thing is 100% sure that it will not compromize MM current state of stability in any way.

In several things all of us agrees that MM needs several graphical reconstructions, but all of us should remember Winamp 3.x
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to add SCREENSHOTS to forum
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

winamp 3

aaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggg
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

as i run and hide :lol: :P