Skins Help

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

bravesmark

Skins Help

Post by bravesmark »

I'm new to using Media Monkey I have a huge music collection and Media Monkey will work with no issues My question is I wanna make some custom skins I downloaded Theme Editor but I cannot figure out how to do anything with it. Is there anyone here on the forum that makes your own skins I would like to have an Atlanta Braves Skin & An Indianapolis Colts skin or if someone can send me a step by step on how to make a skin I tried the wiki but it does not go into enough details

bravesmark
Long Time Braves Fan
Sorta Techy
BRAVESMARK
MUSIC LOVER
MediaGeorge

Re: Skins Help

Post by MediaGeorge »

Hey guys. Also new to MM. I understand people are busy alot but i would also appriciate some sort of guide, besides the wiki, to make my own skin. Much appricated and god bless /George
jiri

Re: Skins Help

Post by jiri »

I'd suggest to play with MM5 skins instead. Due to support for modern technologies (HTML/CSS/JS based layouts, vector SVG graphics in order to support arbitrary resolution, etc.) it isn't compatible to MM4 skins and so targeting MM5 is better for future. See http://forum.mediamonkey.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=81285 for some details about MM5 skins and feel free to ask!

Jiri