Skins: Enviro1, Enviro2 & Enviro3

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Peke

Re: Skins: Enviro1, Enviro2 & Enviro3

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I would do not mind to celebrate 100th birthday, even I'm wrinkled.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

Thanks for the lite version, and glad to see I'm not the only one who has 2gether in his library :lol:
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@Stigg...I'll have you know I have very few wrinkles on my forehead. Granted that my forehead goes from just above my eyebrows and doesn't stop until it's gone right over to the back of my head....but very few wrinkles! :wink:

@Peke...Oi!!! I may be old, infirm and pensionable, but I am not 100!

@Dan33185...Nothing wrong with a track or two of 2gether...although if I've worked your age out correctly from your Username, you're a mere spring chicken and far more likely to get away with having their tacks on your list than me. And...you're welcome to the lite version :D
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Peke

Post by Peke »

CoachUK wrote:@Peke...Oi!!! I may be old, infirm and pensionable, but I am not 100!
I was not implying that, I was just stating that I would like to get to 100 even wrinkled. Also why do you complain even if you were 100 years old, whit your current state of mind and physical coordination/strength/state I would consider it as a compliment.
Best regards,
Peke
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Peke wrote: why do you complain even if you were 100 years old, whit your current state of mind and physical coordination/strength/state I would consider it as a compliment.
I truly do! :D .... I'm shutting up now...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

It's all just humor, Peke.

All of it is just being humorous. Or trying to be. Nothing more. :)

Live life and be happy while we're still breathing. It doesn't last forever. Life is only temporary.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Stigg, exactly. I hoped that language translations did not ruined it.
Best regards,
Peke
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Peke wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:30 pm Hi Andy,
CoachUK wrote:Peke,
You're a hard man to please :D ...have you been taking lessons from rrfpacker?
Just wanted to be sure you get your exercise without shortcuts. Hmmm, rrfpacker who knows, but if you are right that I'm hard to pleasethen you know how rest of team thinks when I need to sign new Beta release to go public :wink: :D

The light one looks like potential my favorite skin.

Also contract is much better now.

You can rest now will not bother you anymore ;) (FOR NOW) 8) :P
Ha, I'm in good company if I'm as hard to please as Peke and you actually listen to us!
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Coach, you've outdone yourself with these and Electra. All of them are so beautiful and the fact you give us color options is such a bonus. I'm not near as savvy as Peke and others as far as functionality of the skins, I just know what I like and I like these.

Thank you so much for your time and effort to create these and share them. I responded to your PM a while ago, would enjoy hearing from you again.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I have a big problem. I can't seams to stop using these skins while I'm not testing MM5
Best regards,
Peke
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@rrfpacker @Peke Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you like the skins and are enjoying using them, repeatedly it would seem in Pavle's case. :wink: I still have a couple on the drawing board that never got finished. Who knows, maybe I'll get around to them sometime. I could find myself with another 6 months recovery time soon so it might keep me occupied.

Randy, I'll drop you a line soon to catch up.

Andy
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I'm glad that I have the privilege to use them, even that some are made due the me being a pain in the .... ;)
Best regards,
Peke