Magic Nodes 4.2 w/ 380 masks & real GUI (2011-07-01)[MM2+]

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Bex wrote:I googled your error and found this:
http://www.x-setup.net/forum/archive/in ... -1256.html
The root of the error comes from the fact that Vista correctly installed VBScript.dll (which is included in all editions of Vista) but did somehow not register it to the registry. This seems to be a bug of Vista (see http://www.developersdex.com/asp/messag ... &r=5746776) but so far no fix from Microsoft is available.

To register VBScript.dll yourself and thus solving this problem, please perform the following steps:

1) Point to "Command-Prompt" from the Windows menu (aka "Start")
2) Right-click this entry and select "Run as administrator"
2) Inside the command-prompt, type the following:
C:
Cd \
Cd windows
Cd system32
regsvr32 vbscript.dll
This works, but I seem to have to do it every time I restart windows. Is there any way not to have to do this ?
Bex

Post by Bex »

I guess you have to address that question to Microsoft.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Peke

Post by Peke »

In windows you can set Global(All users) "On Startup" (not know how in vista) but at least you will not need to worry :)
Last edited by Peke on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

"Set Glogal on startup" - what does this mean ? Thanks.
Peke

Post by Peke »

All will be clear when you read StartupCPL.

:oops: I made Typo :oops: Corrected.
Best regards,
Peke
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Keep in mind I am running vista. As this website says,

" Windows Vista, after all these years, finally has a very good startup manager built-in; go to Control Panel > Performance Information and Tools, and then click on Manage Startup Programs on the left."

My current solution is to create a batch (.bat) file to execute the required command. I will try and get windows to start this batch file automatically each time windows starts.

I am sure there must be an easier way though.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Wait till M$ release Patch for that Bug or with some registry Fix application which will fix missing Registry locations about VBScrip.
Best regards,
Peke
danhackley

Post by danhackley »

Wait isn't in my vocabulary.
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3
nojac

Post by nojac »

I had a MagicNode for incomplete albums (Originally from Teknojnky, I think):
Incomplete Albums|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(SongOrder) <> (Max(SongOrder+1)) AND Count(SongOrder) > 1)|show tracks:yes\<Album Artist>\<Album|statistic:count(all)>
It is not working any more in MM3 B1. ("no such column: SONGORDER(1)") Any suggestion for an alternative?
Bex

Post by Bex »

They have renamed the songorder field to tracknumber so just replace it in the mask and it should work.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
nojac

Post by nojac »

Thank you, Bex. That worked perfectly.

Almost. Because now ALL my albums appear to be incomplete... Have they changed something in the way tracknumber is used?
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, I see now that it is changed. They used to save the actual track# as track#-1 (i.e. 3 was stored as 2). But they don't do that anymore.

This mask should work:

Code: Select all

Incomplete Albums|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(tracknumber) <> (Max(tracknumber)) AND Count(tracknumber) > 1)|show tracks:yes\<Album Artist>\<Album|statistic:count(all)>

All My Scripts
nojac

Post by nojac »

I tried that before asking... But it did't work

My complete albums still come up as "Incomplete". And the inverse statement (with = instead of <>) gives an empty node
Bex

Post by Bex »

Ok, they have changed the field type from number to text. I knew that so I've should have thought about it. This works:

Incomplete Albums|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(tracknumber) <> Max(cast(tracknumber as integer)) AND Count(tracknumber) > 1)|show tracks:yes\<Album Artist>\<Album|statistic:count(all)>

All My Scripts
nojac

Post by nojac »

Thank you, Bex! Now it works. And the inverse (with more than 3 tracks):

Complete Albums|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(tracknumber) = Max(cast(tracknumber as integer)) AND Count(tracknumber) > 3)|show tracks:yes\<Album Artist>\<Album|statistic:count(all)>