I think this needs to be said

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

gotonull

I think this needs to be said

Post by gotonull »

Mediamonkey 3 build 1074 is the best all-around music player I've used in Windows. Hands down, ever. Thank you for spending countless hours developing this remarkable application and licensing/developing all of the technologies contained in it. Everything just works, there's nothing I can think of that it doesn't do or can't do with plugins, and that's pretty amazing. The GUI overhaul is nice too. Low memory footprint for as much as it does. And the milkdrop visualization gui updates are sweet too. Many thanks and long live Mediamonkey (silly name, serious software :) )!
Billy

I agree

Post by Billy »

Nicely said, I couldn't agree more, 'tis seriously great sftoware.
Brian Esser

Post by Brian Esser »

Wish I could say the same but it chokes on importing my library so until it gets straightened out i will withhold judgement
adamg

Post by adamg »

mm is the bomb. i love using the websearch panels. praise to all who have spent hours on this program!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

Brian Esser wrote:Wish I could say the same but it chokes on importing my library so until it gets straightened out i will withhold judgement

just what is the monkey doing ? choking on mp3's on artwork.
what could you either post this in the help forum or point us to the message you already posted it in thank you. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Re: I think this needs to be said

Post by nohitter151 »

gotonull wrote:Mediamonkey 3 build 1074 is the best all-around music player I've used in Windows. Hands down, ever. Thank you for spending countless hours developing this remarkable application and licensing/developing all of the technologies contained in it. Everything just works, there's nothing I can think of that it doesn't do or can't do with plugins, and that's pretty amazing. The GUI overhaul is nice too. Low memory footprint for as much as it does. And the milkdrop visualization gui updates are sweet too. Many thanks and long live Mediamonkey (silly name, serious software :) )!
Agreed :D . Even with the errors and problems I've had, its still the best music manager by far.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Brian Esser

Post by Brian Esser »

rovingcowboy wrote:
Brian Esser wrote:Wish I could say the same but it chokes on importing my library so until it gets straightened out i will withhold judgement

just what is the monkey doing ? choking on mp3's on artwork.
what could you either post this in the help forum or point us to the message you already posted it in thank you. 8)
I reread that and realized it might have come off as sounding cocky. I assure you it wasn't intended to be. I am just getting frustrated. :oops:

Here ya go...
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20885
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Wow! With the release of MM3 I am completely impressed and sold on this great product. Everything is working great, any and all small problems from before are eradicated. Even album art views are working much much better and faster. Great job MM Team!
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.