Buying problems

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

svenni84

Buying problems

Post by svenni84 »

Hi
I have finelly decided to buy MM. Because I love it. But when I try this is not working. I get a lot of emails from element 5 telling me there is a problem and I have to try again. Now I have tried 3 times with the same result, and I am sick of it. Make it work!
colin_e

Post by colin_e »

These guys (Element 5) are also charging incorrect VAT (Value Added Tax) rates for purchasers outside Germany. Clearly they are not very on-the-ball.
Regards: Colin
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You can report any purchasing issues by email to support@mediamonkey.com. This is a better way to receive support for purchasing problems. Please include as many details as possible.
colin_e

Post by colin_e »

Lowlander wrote:You can report any purchasing issues by email to support@mediamonkey.com. This is a better way to receive support for purchasing problems. Please include as many details as possible.
Good point, and to be fair I referred my question to MM Sales, and they were very helpful. Unfortunately they were not able to fix the problem with Element 5, hence my commiserations with svenni84
Regards: Colin
bluesbeat

Post by bluesbeat »

I don't know who's responsible for setting the exchange rate, MM or Element 5?.....anyway it's charging approx $5AU extra on the real exchange rate for US$ to Australian $ at the moment (on the lifetime licence when I checked it on the weekend). Not a big issue but a dis-incentive none the less.

$34.95US currently equates to around $39.46AU not $44.19 as suggested on the MM buy page, maybe it hasn't been adjusted in a while?

Post by Guest »

Lowlander wrote:You can report any purchasing issues by email to support@mediamonkey.com. This is a better way to receive support for purchasing problems. Please include as many details as possible.
Anyway, this is something the users who are thinking about buying MM should know. So, I will post it here as well. It is never a good sign when you have to type your card number over and over and nothing happens.
svenni

Post by svenni »

Now I have tried with transfer instesd of Visa. Time will show...
Music is great!
MM with:
AutoAccRate 2.4.2, Blue Monkey 2.1, Backup 5.1, AutoAlbumDJ 3.5, Last100.. node, ClearNowPlayingButton 1.2, Monkey Rok, Last FM DJ and Scrobbler that scrobbles!
svenni

Post by svenni »

It worked out perfectly. Just took some time. Sry for the sulking!
Music is great!
MM with:
AutoAccRate 2.4.2, Blue Monkey 2.1, Backup 5.1, AutoAlbumDJ 3.5, Last100.. node, ClearNowPlayingButton 1.2, Monkey Rok, Last FM DJ and Scrobbler that scrobbles!