Magic Node that Re-Rates Tracks and Filters Out <4Star Al

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

roupp

Magic Node that Re-Rates Tracks and Filters Out <4Star Al

Post by roupp »

Can anybody produce a magic node that does this?

You have two albums in your library that contain two of the same songs.
- Back n Black
- You Shook Me All Night Long

Each song is contained on two separate albums:
- Back In Black
- Bon Fire

You have a rating system of:
1 Star = Don't Like It
3 Star = Duplicate of a 4 Star rated song
4 Star = Best of
5 Star = Favorite

The two songs are rated:
- Back In Black is rated 4 Stars on the Back In Black album, and 3 Stars on the Bon Fire album.
- You Shook Me All Night Long is rated 3 stars on Back In Black, and 4 Stars on Bon Fire.

If both songs were rated 4 Stars on the same album, the other album could be a <4 Star Complete Album and could be filtered out of the library.

Thanks in advance!
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

First of all, you should know that with Magic Nodes you cannot change data in the database (except of drag&drop which I didn't tried yet). You could use this script only for grouping data in the Tree window and filtered display in the Tracklist window. So, you could try to use following masks to filter data, but after that you should manually synchronize rating values for displayed tracks. First mask is more general, just if you need something like this (MM3):

Code: Select all

Duplicated tracks from same Artist|SQL filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs, (SELECT * FROM Songs GROUP BY SongTitle, Artist HAVING Count(*) > 1) AS Inline WHERE Songs.SongTitle = Inline.SongTitle AND Songs.Artist = Inline.Artist)\<Title>
Execution time: 254 sec, result: 1758 files (from ~15000)

Code: Select all

Duplicated tracks from same Artist with different ratings|SQL filter:Songs.ID In (SELECT Songs.ID FROM Songs, (SELECT * FROM Songs GROUP BY SongTitle, Artist HAVING Count(*) > 1 AND Min(Rating) <> Max(Rating)) AS Inline WHERE Songs.SongTitle = Inline.SongTitle AND Songs.Artist = Inline.Artist)\<Title>
Execution time: 8 seconds, result: 7 files (I don't have entered ratings).