ZuneSkin [v1.6]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

kingoomieiii

Re: Micro Player

Post by kingoomieiii »

The Rev wrote:Please excuse my ignorance but how do I get the micro player to show up?
Right-click the Mediamonkey titlebar, click "Roll Up", select Microplayer
The Rev

Where is it.

Post by The Rev »

Thank you but I wonder where it went? MM plays but the micro player is nowhere to be found on my Vista desk. Any suggestions?
kingoomieiii

Re: Where is it.

Post by kingoomieiii »

The Rev wrote:Thank you but I wonder where it went? MM plays but the micro player is nowhere to be found on my Vista desk. Any suggestions?
Right-click the taskbar, roll over Toolbars at the top, and make sure Mediamonkey Player is checked off. Should make it appear next to the system tray.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

As you would do for the Windows Media Player microplayer :wink:
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
The Rev

Thanks

Post by The Rev »

:D I learn something new everyday!
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

nojac wrote:Couldn't jou just move all the buttons to the left and closer together to make more space for the bars?

I need a nice, black microplayer to use as a substitute for the main player, which is far too big on most MM3 skins.....
I could do that, but I really don't want to. I'd like for the microplayer to remain reasonably sized, be aesthetically pleasing, and retain useful functionality. Smashing all the buttons over to the left would (in my opinion) take away the aesthetics and usefulness of the microplayer.

You're certainly welcome to your own opinion of what size a player should be, however I am quite fond of the larger player as are many other users. You are more than welcome to skin your own player that suits you better. Its really not very difficult, I knew nothing about skinning and just started playing with the Theme Engine one day. Everything I learned came from trial and error and the wiki.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

Yeah, long life to large microplayers!! :lol: :D 8)
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
votrexflame

Post by votrexflame »

I wish it had a rating possibility in miniplayer mode
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

votrexflame wrote:I wish it had a rating possibility in miniplayer mode
But where could I put it?

judas

Post by judas »

Fraxav wrote:Yeah, long life to large microplayers!! :lol: :D 8)
Talk about an oxymoron! :-)
Cheers, judas

Post by Guest »

I have installed the new version.

Good job.

----
akonfan

Post by akonfan »

The last guest post is mine, sorry. I have just registered as novice.

---
http://www.akon-akon.com
Last edited by akonfan on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

Post by Guest »

I also have installed the new version and it's simply outstanding. Can't wait for this theme of yours you've been talking about.... (I never have enough i must admit) Any deadline for the release of you original skin? Do you wanna keep it a secret or can you give us hints on what it'll look like? Anyways, thanks a lot for the hard work...

Victor.
magicalpig

Post by magicalpig »

Sorry, should have logged in before posting...

Victor.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Anonymous wrote:I also have installed the new version and it's simply outstanding. Can't wait for this theme of yours you've been talking about.... (I never have enough i must admit) Any deadline for the release of you original skin? Do you wanna keep it a secret or can you give us hints on what it'll look like? Anyways, thanks a lot for the hard work...

Victor.
Thanks Victor and akonfan! I'm happy to know you guys like the skin.

My original skin is still in the works. Its going to be a dark skin and I'm probably about 30-40% through it right now. Its going very slowly because I'm also very busy with school and finals coming up. I'm working on it when I can and I'll have much more time over the Christmas holiday. Hopefully I'll have an initial release out sometime soon after the New Year.