AutoRateAccurate 2.4.3 (22/10/2009) - for MM3

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Balthazar2k4

Divison By Zero

Post by Balthazar2k4 »

I am getting a "Division By Zero" error. I did not have this problem with the first RC. Is there something I need to change?
bgibbard

Post by bgibbard »

Big_Berny wrote:You should have been asked if you want to use the new formula while installing the script. Did you use the MMIP-file? I just tested it again, here it works...
Sorry, I have to explain that I am completely and utterly clueless as to how scripts work, and I just spent about 15 minutes hunting in vain for an MMIP file. Eventually by searching on the forum I found that what I had downloaded as a zip, was supposed to be a mmip. I then renamed the download to a mmip.

I then tried to run AutoRateAccurate21RC4.mmip. At first it looked like it was working. However, after choosing "Yes" to the question about replacing the formula I get a message "Product Installation Error". After that AR is now completely missing. There is no option sheet for AR, and there is no star icon on the toolbar.

Now what do I do?
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

@Balthazar2k4: Hi, can you tell my when this problem exactly happens?
And could you try to go to the optionsheet of AutoRateAccurate and delete the formula and insert this one instead: "100000000 * (Played-2*Skip)^3 / DaysSinceAdded^0.5 / 1.01^DaysSinceLastPlayed" ? Does this solve the problem?

@bgibbard: RC5 contains some fixes. Probably they fix your problem. Please be patient some minutes. :)
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
bgibbard

Post by bgibbard »

Big_Berny wrote:@bgibbard: RC5 contains some fixes. Probably they fix your problem. Please be patient some minutes. :)

Hah! I found the problem. I should have known it would be &*%!@@!# Vista! I had to temporarily disable User Account Control. Once I did that the installation went ahead, apparently correctly. Panic attack over, I can stop hyperventilating now. :oops:
Balthazar2k4

Post by Balthazar2k4 »

Big_Berny wrote:@Balthazar2k4: Hi, can you tell my when this problem exactly happens?
And could you try to go to the optionsheet of AutoRateAccurate and delete the formula and insert this one instead: "100000000 * (Played-2*Skip)^3 / DaysSinceAdded^0.5 / 1.01^DaysSinceLastPlayed" ? Does this solve the problem?

@bgibbard: RC5 contains some fixes. Probably they fix your problem. Please be patient some minutes. :)
Thanks Big Berny! The new formula solved the problem. Love the script!
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

So, here it is 2.1 RC5

Changes since RC4:
-Added: AutoCalibration can now be aborded (Thanks nynaevelan)
-Changed: Setup should be more stable
-Fixed: After installing icons and options showed twice (Regression)
-Fixed: "Divide by 0" due to a problem in the formula (Thanks Balthazar2k4)

@Balthazar2k4: Please try out the new forumla of RC5. It seems better than the one I posted and doesn't suffer from the "divide by 0" problem anymore. Hope that fixes your problem. :)

@bgibbard: Yes that are known problems: UAC and autoraniming of MMIP-files. Unfortunately it's a problem of MM and we scripters can't change that. :(

@all: Thanks for all that testing! :)
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Balthazar2k4

Post by Balthazar2k4 »

Big_Berny wrote:So, here it is 2.1 RC5

Changes since RC4:

@Balthazar2k4: Please try out the new forumla of RC5. It seems better than the one I posted and doesn't suffer from the "divide by 0" problem anymore. Hope that fixes your problem. :)

@bgibbard: Yes that are known problems: UAC and autoraniming of MMIP-files. Unfortunately it's a problem of MM and we scripters can't change that. :(

Uh, well, now I get an "Overflow" error. I seemed to have moved from one fixed problem to a new unsolved one.... I feel like I am at work :lol:
Balthazar2k4

Post by Balthazar2k4 »

After I cut & pasted the formula you gave me previously into RC5, all is well again. There is something fishy about the new formula in RC5 (or at least for me). FYI, I do have 0% in all of the half-star ratings.
Michel37

Post by Michel37 »

Balthazar2k4 wrote:
Big_Berny wrote:So, here it is 2.1 RC5

Changes since RC4:

Uh, well, now I get an "Overflow" error. I seemed to have moved from one fixed problem to a new unsolved one.... I feel like I am at work :lol:
Same error here :(
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

Michel37 wrote: Uh, well, now I get an "Overflow" error. I seemed to have moved from one fixed problem to a new unsolved one.... I feel like I am at work :lol:
Same error here :(
Ditto

D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
PhilDG

Post by PhilDG »

Berny,

Apart the usual problems with installing scripts in Vista, the new version appears to work fine here.

Thanks for the good work
BerniPi

Post by BerniPi »

@Berny: Nice solution, for my formula Berny.

No overflow errors at my place...
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Also running fine here with no errors. I wonder if it's related to having 0% in the half-star fields. A couple folks reported the error but didn't say.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
drjboulder

Post by drjboulder »

spacefish wrote:Also running fine here with no errors. I wonder if it's related to having 0% in the half-star fields. A couple folks reported the error but didn't say.
Only 1/2 star I have set to zero is the actual 1/2 star, ie.:2 1/2 stars has a percentage.
D Rock
MediaMonkeyGoldv3.0.3.1183
Vista Home Basic|4thGen 20GPod
Zune Small Player Skin w/ Aqua 4 Player Mod
Backup | Last FM Node | Scrobbler DJ | TopTracks | StayInSameStyleDJ
RadioDJ | RadioFreeMonkey | PrettyPictures | MiniLyricsEmbedder
LyricsViewer | Lyricator | LyricsPlugin | VisualizationEmbedder | MonkeyRok
RightClickForWeb | WebSearchPanels | WebNodes | MagicNodes | FavoritesNodes
NowPlayingArtNode |AutoRateAccurate | TaggingInconsistencies
AdvancedDuplicateFind&Fix | CaseModify | PlayHistory&Stats | Etc...
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

drjboulder wrote:
spacefish wrote:Also running fine here with no errors. I wonder if it's related to having 0% in the half-star fields. A couple folks reported the error but didn't say.
Only 1/2 star I have set to zero is the actual 1/2 star, ie.:2 1/2 stars has a percentage.
Okay, that's what I have, too. Weird.
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes