Royal Negative Gold & Royal Negative Pink (v1.1)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

magicalpig

Post by magicalpig »

Oops, I kind of "forgot" about them. They were originally used as a "skin" workshop for me. It was a great way to get familiar with the ins & outs of the skinning process, that's why.

I'll look into them when I find some time but they're not my priority (I'm working on my own design of a skin which is more exciting IYKWIM)

Victor.
Mizery_Made

Re: Royal Negative Gold & Royal Negative Pink (v1.1)

Post by Mizery_Made »

I love the pink! :)
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

I've notice a problem with this skin. (the pink version at least) If you click on the Now Playing node, then highlight one of the songs, proceed to then select a different song in the now playing window (or select the now playing node once more), the information row from the track just above the one that was selected will copy overtop the previously selected row. This is the only skin I've noticed this in, having tested it with the MM3 default skins as well as ZuneSkin and none of those have this problem. Curious if anyone knows the cause of this, or if magicalpig will fix it. I'm still loving the Pink though, it's been my skin since I found it, only switching when needing to test something and make sure it's not skin specific, such as this issue. :)
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

it sounds like the size of the font is not right.? did you try to use the option for larger fonts that you can find on the options panel below the place to pick the skin.?

edited this in.

Never mind it is not the large font. i get the same thing in both his skins the gold and the pink.
but i only get it if i select a song in the list. then click the now playing node a second time.

seems to be a error in the programming? could be they were made with old version of skin theme engine.?
i remember getting some strange things like that when i first made the skins in mm 3.0.0 doing alpha testing.
but the next update was one that fixed it, so maybe he made the skins with old version of mm 3 ? :o

nope that ain't it i just recompiled it in my system and still doing it. got to find it so i'll get back to you when i do.

okay i believe i found it.
none of his buttons or areas for a focused bitmap have any black or white image in them. they need one of them to work proper.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.

Post by Guest »

Very good skin!

Could you please make it seeable what is selected in TrackBrowser?
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Anyone with the knowledge to "fix" this skin? I mean, it works and I still use it, but there's the previously posted "annoyance." And given that problem, maybe there's another bug or two hiding under the hood? I've looked at the FAQs on Skinning, thinking I'd read it and be able to whip up my own "version 2.0 (Better, Stronger, Faster)", but my head is still spinning with no idea of which way is up in regards to that idea, Lol.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Ok i think i know whats happend,
Such behaviour is see when we don't use the right Item or ItemAdv object in Listbox,
I look inside the mskn and when you delate or disabel this 2 objects and create 2 new ones ( Activ Bitmap 2 states) and name it Item and ItemAdv and select for the Activ bitmap the tree_select .png it works correct.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well magical pig posted awhile ago he did not have time to fix anything or make new skins,

but i wonder if he would mind if someone else fixed it for him still we could not upload it to his download
site. but maybe he could find the time if someone fixed it and sent it to him to upload. :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.