Danish Translation

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

MooBoo

Danish Translation

Post by MooBoo »

Hey

I live in Denmark so if you haven't found a Danish translator yet, can you count on me.

MooBoo :D
Denmark!

Danish translation

Post by Guest »

So what happend with the danish translation? Did you finisn it?

I´d love to help

Henrik

Hvad sker der med den danske oversættelse - er den færdig?
jeg vil gerne hjælpe

Henrik
rusty

Danish translation: anyone want to do it?

Post by rusty »

Let me know...

-Rusty
Eminent

Post by Eminent »

Any news?
Morten

Post by Morten »

You can use the Norwegian translation temporarily :lol:
Lhademmor

Post by Lhademmor »

Anyone actually translating to Danish?

I've started, so if anyone is already doing something, please say so now so we don't work on the same stuff - that's waste of time.
Benni

Post by Benni »

Jeg vil da også hjertens gerne hjælpe, har oversat en del andre progammer tidligere.. Smid en mail på Benni.bennetsen@gmail.com så giver jeg gerne en hånd med :)
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Jeg vil da også hjertens gerne hjælpe, har oversat en del andre progammer tidligere.. Smid en mail på Benni.bennetsen@gmail.com så giver jeg gerne en hånd med
Dutch: Ik wil je ook heel graag helpen, om te vertalen met de andere vorige programmeurs.. Zend een mail naar Benni.bennetsen@gmail.com en ik help je er graag een handje mee
English: I also very much want to help you with the translation together with the other previous programmers.. Send a mail to Benni.bennetsen@gmail.com and I'll help you a hand with it.
Hvad sker der med den danske oversættelse - er den færdig?
jeg vil gerne hjælpe
Dutch: Hoe zit het met de Deense vertaling - is ze klaar?
Ik wil graag helpen
English: How is it going with the Danish translation - is it ready?
I'd like to help.

How close is the translation? Can someone improve it please? It's amazing how good Danisch and Dutch (and German) resemble each other.
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).
Eminent

Post by Eminent »

Almost 100% correct, only error is that he says he has previous experience translating programs, not "together with the other previous programmers". I honesly can't say that I as a dane would be able deliver the same quality if I were to translate a Dutch piece of text. How do you fare when it comes to understanding Swedish and Norwegian (which are considered even closer to Danish than Dutch)?
Steegy

Post by Steegy »

Well, once you see a sentence and know a bit about what subject it is, it's quite easy to understand most of it, because words in Danish (and Swedish, Norwegian, ...) are quite similar to words in Dutch, German. The writing of your language is very weird, but the sound of it is very recognizable.
But I'm sure that Babelfish or other computer translators can do a better job :)
Extensions: ExternalTools, ExtractFields, SongPreviewer, LinkedTracks, CleanImport, and some other scripts (Need Help with Addons > List of All Scripts).

Post by Guest »

Anyone doing the translation? If not, I could perhaps resume my previous work...
vahan

Re: Danish Translation

Post by vahan »

Hej

Hvordan går det med den danske oversættlse ??

M.v.h.
Vahan
rusty

Post by rusty »

Just a quick status on the Danish translation: there isn't one yet. Hopefully someone can track down the partially completed work done on previous versions so that we can include it for v3.1.

-Rusty
waku

Post by waku »

Hello,

I've used MediaMonkey in a while now, and I must say that it is the best media player I've used so far. Anyway, I saw that you needed a Danish translator, and that the Danish participators stopped their work. Therefore, I am willing to help you!

I have already translated DB.po and I am about 30% finish with default.po. However, if there is someone who already have a Danish translation memory for Poedit, I would be glad to have it, since my own memory is very small.

Regards,
waku
website_marketing

Post by website_marketing »

Google translator could be used here