Songbird Skin v1.6 [MM3] Small Player Added (04/28/08)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Vyper

Re: Songbird Skin v1.6 [MM3] Small Player Added (04/28/08)

Post by Vyper »

My main man mp knows about the problem and is working on it. And I know what you mean about trying to find your question in a long thread. :D
Stop Button Freak
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

Use the Search this topic... feature. :)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
stubble

Post by stubble »

Outstanding skin. THIS skin (particularly the stop version) is the final touch, making MM almost perfect.
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

The stop button dosent work for me :(
MoDementia

Post by MoDementia »

Just checked again its working :(
Drinklifeup

Post by Drinklifeup »

Hey ok so... I love the skin, but every time I switch from my now playing to another playlist and go back, whatever I had highlighted now has a grey highlight bar across it and there looks to be another font overlayed on the song title. I really wish this skin would highlight things I click on, cuz it's really hard to tell what you're selecting. It seems as though you may have added this, but it only works when you switch back the to playlist with the selected song.
Benn

Post by Benn »

Thank you, this is a fantastic skin. The float player especially, sits perfectly on my toolbar :D (I like having the song title visible :P)
Benn

Post by Benn »

Speaking of which: I'm guessing this maybe an issue with any skin, but whenever I restart MM, and minimise to the float player, it sits (normally) at the top right of my screen, whereas I prefer it sitting atop my taskbar at the bottom right, but reverts to the top right every time. Any way to change this?? Thank you.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

Benn wrote:Speaking of which: I'm guessing this maybe an issue with any skin, but whenever I restart MM, and minimise to the float player, it sits (normally) at the top right of my screen, whereas I prefer it sitting atop my taskbar at the bottom right, but reverts to the top right every time. Any way to change this?? Thank you.
I have the same problem with every skin I have tried of late. I don't remember this being a problem always, so I assume something has been changed that I was not made aware of. I'd like it to be rectified, as it is damn annoying to have to reposition the player whenever I want to minimise it. As it is, I am using Yod'm 3D and putting MediaMonkey on a seperate cube surface so I can leave it maximised (avoiding this issue). Hopefully a quick fix becomes apparent, if other people are having this problem.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

aidan_cage wrote:
Benn wrote:Speaking of which: I'm guessing this maybe an issue with any skin, but whenever I restart MM, and minimise to the float player, it sits (normally) at the top right of my screen, whereas I prefer it sitting atop my taskbar at the bottom right, but reverts to the top right every time. Any way to change this?? Thank you.
I have the same problem with every skin I have tried of late. I don't remember this being a problem always, so I assume something has been changed that I was not made aware of. I'd like it to be rectified, as it is damn annoying to have to reposition the player whenever I want to minimise it. As it is, I am using Yod'm 3D and putting MediaMonkey on a seperate cube surface so I can leave it maximised (avoiding this issue). Hopefully a quick fix becomes apparent, if other people are having this problem.

okay guy's once again i have to bring sad news.

but none of the skins i have do this error?

none of the ones i made or the others have made did this not even the white eclispe skin.?

so it has to be back to an option in one of the scripts or plugins that is causing it.
why do i say that again.?
simple the only script i tried with mm 3 did not work and i just put it in and took it out. so in testing this error there was only the default plugins for mm 3 in use.
all the transparent options in mm 3 in my version are turned off.
that is the only other thing i can think of that might be messing with it.

this is xp pro on dell that i tested it on.

8)

in re reading your messages again and again. it might be you need the tweak to remember the windows postion.
i have seen this in some of the tweaking programs just not sure off hand which is best to use. but would guess one of the newer programs would be needed if you use vista.

i might have seen it in mz ultimate tweak?
and in the tweak options of the regscrubvistaxp program.?

how ever using 3d desktop software might mess with that tweak too.? :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Fraxav

Post by Fraxav »

hello people. any uptades to this skin since July/August?
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
magicalpig

Post by magicalpig »

Hello there everyone,

just a quick note to let you know I won't be getting back into skinning anytime soon. I'm too busy widening my network as a musician and practicing my instrument as well as selling myself and my music. If I want to have the slightest chance in this insane business, I need to put some serious amount of work in it and all the time I got.

I'm sure someone will carry on perfecting this skin while I'm away. It is not hard, it just takes a lot of time. :roll:

Sorry for those who thought this post would be an update to the skin :-?
Victor.
gege

Post by gege »

magicalpig wrote:just a quick note to let you know I won't be getting back into skinning anytime soon. I'm too busy widening my network as a musician and practicing my instrument as well as selling myself and my music. If I want to have the slightest chance in this insane business, I need to put some serious amount of work in it and all the time I got.

I'm sure someone will carry on perfecting this skin while I'm away. It is not hard, it just takes a lot of time. :roll:

Sorry for those who thought this post would be an update to the skin :-?
You've made a great job with this skin already, and be sure we're glad with it.
And, of course, I wish you success in your artistic career.

Cheers.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

oh man. well its known that it takes money to pay bills and get food with. of course if you don't have money
you can go out in the swamp and get food, but the bills is harder to take care of that way.

good luck remember there are a lot of great musicians from your part of the country and story tellers also.

:)

also i'd like to say glad you made it through the last 4 years its been a might windy down that a way. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

rovingcowboy wrote: of course if you don't have money
you can go out in the swamp and get food,
Assuming you have a swamp near you and you are hungry enough to eat something from a swamp.... :wink: :lol:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files