Zekton Skins - NEW MonkeyRok 5.x themes (June 2010)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Eyal

Re: Zekton Skins [*NEW* P-Steel v1.1] (2008-11-27)

Post by Eyal »

Thank you Paulmt

I'm glad it makes you like MM again, and I hope it will inspire other guys to make some new skins, despite the ThemeEngine limitations.

Thanks nyn!

Thanks dypsis, oops I forgot this one.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Now, we just need matching skins for Lyrics and Comment Viewer. :)
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

dypsis wrote:Now, we just need matching skins for Lyrics and Comment Viewer. :)
I agree but for now I am using the Old School Theme with it.

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
dypsis

Lyrics and Comment Viewer Themes

Post by dypsis »

Agora goes well with Zekton Blue, and Songbird goes well with Zekton P-Steel.
dwmd65

Post by dwmd65 »

Amazing skins. I love Media Monkey and this just makes it complete.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Thanks dwmd65, it's warming my heart to hear that.
Well, I don't have this script and don't intend to use it neither.
But I can take a look at it... later in December, because I'm working on another skin idea named Cafe Moka,
a new concept that you will probably like :wink: But if somebody want do it than go for it! (Images from MokeyRok are free and there's no copyright)

I took some ideas from espresso machines:
Last edited by Eyal on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

why take just ideas? find a front shot of the machine and use it for a skin for the float player,
just change the buttons to say what is needed in photo shop. you could use the glass fill site for the seek bar.

lots of good ideas when you start thinking of the photos of items as the complete skin. that is what i did with the float player of the guitar i made. just used the image. same thing with the float player of the cb radio i made.

its a lot easier to use a photo then try and figure out what to make, plus the company that makes the equipment gets a free player that way. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Yes Rovingcowboy this can be a way to do it, but I don't want a coffee machine to be a player.
I had the idea first, made a sketch in Photoshop then looked for missing colors/shapes from coffee machines.
It's looking pretty nice now.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

yep thats what i do get the idea first. i just think in terms of use photo's 8) :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

P-Steel is gorgeous! Using that version now. :)
Eyal wrote:
Well, I don't have this script and don't intend to use it neither.
I used to use LCV but now use MonkeyRok for lyrics so I dropped the first. I'm very glad you included MR skins with your base skins. Thanks!
[...] I'm working on another skin idea named Cafe Moka,
a new concept that you will probably like :wink: But if somebody want do it than go for it! (Images from MokeyRok are free and there's no copyright)

I took some ideas from espresso machines:
Can't wait! :D
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
irshjet35

Post by irshjet35 »

Hi Eyal,
the skins are awesome, now Ill have to try and top it : ) one thing I did notice maybe its only on mine or maybe you did it on purpose, but when I went to any of nodes other than title I was getting a plain white background in the main panel. I went in and modified the virtual tree to take care of it on mine, just thought I mention it to you
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Thanks spacefish! You will probably be able to download it this week-end.
But forget about the coffee machine picture, it has taken a completely different look than what I was expecting.
Anyway, I will make 3 different colours and I think you'll like it.

Thanks irshjet35! I can't replicate the white backround problem. The backround in the skin is displayed automatically by
sdb_background_tree.bmp, sdb_background_list.bmp and sdb_background_playing.bmp which are in the msz file.
The only thing I can see is that you have enabled "Overide Skin Background" in the options.
irshjet35

Post by irshjet35 »

After I wrote that, I think I figure the issue, it was keeping the main image from another skin after I had changed to yours, dont know why, I cant replicate it on my home machine. now I feel silly :oops:
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

irshjet35 wrote:After I wrote that, I think I figure the issue, it was keeping the main image from another skin after I had changed to yours, dont know why, I cant replicate it on my home machine. now I feel silly :oops:
i noticed that white panel on the now playing node , i get it every time i click that on any skin.? so you think going to the virtural tree in the mskn file for the theme and making some changes there will stop it? :-?
irshjet35

Post by irshjet35 »

after I made the change to the mskn on my work machine, the color stayed the way it is designed. but I have the same issue on my home machine, worth a shot