ZuneSkin [v1.6]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nohitter151

Re: ZuneSkin [v1.6]

Post by nohitter151 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:13 pm

dbdog wrote:Hey nohitter151,

I'm totally lovin' ZunesSkinSlim!!!!!! I'm not skilled enough to tweak it myself so I humbly make the following requests for you to consider for your next version:
1. Having some way to see the time remaining in the track would be nice. Either clickable time to toggle between elapased and remaining or something. I like the itunes style but I realize there isn't space at either end of the song scroll bar to place the elapsed and total time at either ends.
2. A button to turn the now playing panel on and off in the player would be useful to me.
3. In the track browser window when I pick a genre and then pick an artist the genre selection stays active but the highlight color disappears unlike other skins (eg. Guilded (default skin)). This one may be a bug.
4. I'd love to see what album is playing in the player.
5. The highlight color (orange) is pretty hard to read on my monitor. I wonder if others find the same thing.

Thanks again for your fine work on this.
Cheers
dbdog
1. Sure, I'll change this (do you mean in the floating player?)
2. Do you mean in the floating player? That button is already there (above the volume control)
3. That's because of the way I have the selection set up. You'll notice that I only change the font color and not the selection color. There isn't really anything I can do about it without adding a selection color (which I don't want to do)
4. I never added this because the original Zune software didn't have it. I'm not sure there's enough space for it
5. It seems fine here..
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

rovingcowboy

Re: ZuneSkin [v1.6]

Post by rovingcowboy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:56 am

5. is a crt or flat panel issue.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy 5 Android 5) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.