BlackEye v1.0.0

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Stieffers

BlackEye v1.0.0

Post by Stieffers »

This is my first MediaMonkey skin, and is still kind of a work in progress, but I feel confident enough to release it. I used some of the default images from Guilded, but most of the main components are my own. Please critique and post bugs. :) Anyway, screenshot and download below.

(Click for full-sized image.)

BlackEye v1.0.1: Download!
Last edited by Stieffers on Tue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rovingcowboy

Re: BlackEye v1.0.0

Post by rovingcowboy »

welcome to the skinning group hope you can change all the images to your own some time making a skin
is simple unless you try to copy one of mortens skins he does them with the virt tree thing and thats not easy for newbies to get a grasp of how to use.

plus morten left some out at first and i don't think ? no i don't remember if he went back and added them in later.?

still you did good for first one, just did you ask morten for permission on use of his images? :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Welcom Stieffers,

Nice first skin, I'm glad you dig through ThemeEditor and manage to do something. You'll see with experience you will manage to do nice stuff despite its limitations.

Roving Cowboy, Glided is the standard skin in MM so I don't think we need permission to modify it.

Eyal
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
Stieffers

Post by Stieffers »

Small update. I was never fond of the play button so I changed it, and I changed the next / last buttons. See the first post for an updated download link.